☾ 14 ☾

This chapter includes a lot of personal stuff so sorry in advance for all the (-/-) crap. In order not to make it confusing I won't abbreviate it. 

(f/animal)          (f/food)           (f/2ndFood)          (f/music)

(e/c) > eye color

Kuroo's POV: 

"We should ask things apart from the ones in this sheet" (Y/n) said as she sat on one of the benches of the court.

Everyone had already got their partner and we were now in those 15 minutes that we had to use so we'd know each other better. Some people had decided to walk around outside so they'd have fresh air and more room, and some other, only a few like us, had decided to stay inside the big gym. 

I moved my gaze from the blinding white lights of the ceiling to her (as I was laying on the bench), looking at her from down where I was. ' This is my chance ' I thought to myself.

There were so many things I wanted to know about her. I wanted to know what happened to her since the last time we officially saw each other as Ukai (Y/n) and Kuroo Tetsuro, how much had she changed, what were her likes, ... I wanted to know everything. So much that it made me feel   like I hadn't even been with her during all this year. That's how much I wanted to know about her, and if she wasn't willing to openly tell me about it I'd at least try to know it by my own means.

"Okay" I said still lost in her face. She had definitely grown up a very beautiful woman... "Uhm, favorite animal?" I ask to see if it had changed from when we were kids.

"That's easy, (f/animal)" she answered making a small smile appear on my mind as it hadn't changed. She then asked me back.

"Food?" I asked her, truly believing that it must have changed.

"(F/2ndFood)" she said nodding "Oh wait, no. Actually (f/food). Yep, (f/food), definitely" she said correcting herself, making me inevitably smile because of how adorable she was, and also because that was something new I didn't know about her.

"Okay, mmh... what about music" I asked after she had asked me something too and we were in silence for a couple of seconds.

"I mean, I listen to pretty much anything. But I guess (f/music) would be the one I listen to the most right now" she answered.

After a while, once we had asked each other basic stuff like our favorite numbers and favorite movies, etc. we ended up without any more ideas so we decided to read the paper Shoji had given everyone. 

"Okay" I said grabbing the paper as I still laid down on the bench next to (Y/n), who was sitting normally "1st question" I tried to mock the tone of voice of a contest tv program to add expectancy "Are you late or early to things?"

"(early/late)" she answered easily.

"Yeah, I could see that coming" I mumbled "Uhm, best day of your life?"

She looked up to the ceiling as she made a thinking face which I took advantage from to keep on watching her attentively. Suddenly her thoughtful expression turned to one of pure joy and she started laughing, making me smile as well just from seeing her happiness. 

"There was this day" she said in between laughter "me and my two best friends at the moment sneaked inside a private school because they had this volleyball court" she suddenly stopped talking for a couple of seconds and I smiled at the memory "It was a catholic school and one of the priests saw us and started chasing us and" she burst out laughing, making me laugh as well. I actually had to stop laying in order to sit from how much I was laughing as well. Not only because of her smiling, but also because I remembered it very vividly as it had actually been my idea "and he was yelling at us threatening us with a shoe! A freaking shoe!" she started crying tears of joy and my cheeks started hurting from how big my smile was "Oh god" she said trying to calm herself and wiping out some of the tears "Literally" she started laughing again, making me laugh too.