☾ 19 ☾

Next thing I'll post will be a lime

I was walking to what it had become our spot: the rooftop of the school. We normally had been meeting there with Kenma, Kuroo and some other guys from the team along with Shoji, the manager. 

I had just bought my snacks from the cafeteria and was walking through the corridor to get to the stairs when a voice made me stop in my tracks.

"I-I l-love you" a girl's voice stuttered on the stairs.

I hid myself on the wall, curious and nosy about that girl's confession. 'Do people really confess like that in school? Man, what if they say no ' I started thinking and feeling bad for the girl.

"I-" the boy tried to say but before he could even form a word the girl interrupted him, making him stop.

"I've always liked you K-kuroo-san" 'Wait, Kuroo? My Kuroo? What? ' "I even made you this" she said and I imagined she had handed him something.

My heart began beating weirdly fast.

"I can't accept this" he said, returning her what she had shoved into his hands "or your love for the matter" he added.

"B-but-!" she yelled a little.

"I'm sorry" Kuroo cut her "I already love someone else. I've always had in fact" she seemed to shut up after he said that, and my heart also seemed to beat faster although it did feel lighter.

'So... should I stay here, come out, ...? ' I kept thinking to myself. I decided for the latter, so I stepped out of the wall making myself noticed but making it look like I hadn't heard anything.

"Oh, hey" I waved at Kuroo making me proud of myself for how unexpectedly good my acting was.

"Talking of which" Kuroo said lowly so the girl would hear and not me, although I still did.

He reached out a hand to me and I took it, thinking he just wanted me to give him some of the snacks I had bought. But instead my lips were suddenly trapped in his just as my body was enveloped with one of his arms because of his other hand pulling me closer to him by my cheek. 'I will never get used to this ' I thought trying to repress a smile from how amazingly good it always felt kissing him.

I was blushing madly because of his lips moving so carelessly over mines in front of the girl and other possible passersby, yet I hadn't any strength to back away. Not that I wanted anyways. He backed away after a while, only to get lost in my eyes while he had a small smile. I did the same until I thought back to that girl confessing to him, feeling a bit bad for her. I turned my face to where she was standing before but she was already gone.

I was taken back to the reality by Kuroo's lips on my cheek.

"Weren't you a little harsh with her?" I asked him, reluctantly taking his face away from mine by his jaw, although he still held me close to his body.

"Would you rather not tell her that I'm with someone?" he asked me, his eyes drifting from mines to my lips.

"No..." I said blushing, actually happy that he had said and showed he was taken.

Kuroo chuckled lightly and trapped my lips again with his, this time letting my body go completely once he separated.

"Besides" Kuroo said as he took my hand and started walking upstairs to the rooftop "Some other guys saw too" he said, but I just tilted my head not understanding, making him chuckle more. He kissed the back of my hand "You're cute" he said making me blush "And I'm not the only one who thinks that. Now people know you're with me too"