☾ 18 ☾

"Not yet..." I let out a groan as I buried my face on my pillow, trying to make the beeping of the alarm disappear. ' C'mon, I went to sleep a few hours ago. It can't be 9am already... ' I thought grimacing, when in reality I had gone to sleep long ago, having more than the 8 hours of sleep that were needed. But is it ever enough when it comes to sleeping? No, it never does.

I turned off my alarm and stared at the wall in front of me, thinking of what I had to do: get up, decide what to wear to the date, shower, get dressed, ... It wasn't much, but it was getting up what was making me groan multiple times inside my head 'And then wait for Kuroo to come ' I continued the to-do list on my mind, not being able to hold my tired face at the last thing making me smile excited, feeling my stomach flutter a little. 

I ended up sitting, having a lot of sudden energy only from the thought of seeing him again. I grabbed my things and headed to the shower while I did all I had listed and thought about Kuroo asking me to go on a date with him. 

It happened yesterday when we came back from school after skipping classes. He said goodbye to me because he had to train and told me he'd call me afterwards. And he did. I remember the slight anxiety I had when I saw his number calling me at night because I didn't quite know where would our relationship go after what happened.

"Did you reach home safely?" he asked me the moment I picked up, making my stomach flutter once again. I nodded smiling, stupidly because he couldn't see me.

"I did" I answered him "Were you alright at the training?" I asked, a bit worried that what had happened before would mess with him.

"I was, thanks" he answered, and I could tell he was, just as I was, smiling a little. We stayed in an awkward silence for a couple of seconds "So, tomorrow we have a match..." he pondered "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for breakfast? And then maybe, if you want of course, you could come to the match?"

Only from remembering it now I smiled widely. I got out of the shower and got ready, trying to look the better I could, but casual because in the end it was just breakfast. And then I sat on the sofa, waiting for the door to ring. 

"You really were able to get up early. I'm impressed" my dad said as he just had woken up too.

"I know" I said smiling to myself, thinking that it was the first time I had ever woken up with energy "I'm so excited"

"Okay, that's weirder" my dad mumbled as he walked into the kitchen, making me roll my eyes.

Just then the door rang and I started to feel all the nervousness I hadn't until now. I stood up and went to open the door. 

"Good morning" Kuroo smiled so brightly at me with an eye-closed smile that melted my heart, and for a moment I thought I would let go a gasp from how adorable he was.

"Hi" I waved at him suddenly shy, feeling my cheeks blush stupidly. 'You idiot, you've already kissed and now you're panicking? ' I cursed myself.

"Good morning Kuroo" my father said behind me, peeking his head out of the kitchen "Don't mind me, you can kiss or whatever. Just take care of her" he smiled at him closing the door of the kitchen to give us some privacy, making me blush a hundred times harder. 

Kuroo on the other hand chuckled at my dad and before I could say or do anything his lips crashed against mines in a soft and simple kiss that was everything I needed to stop being nervous. 

"Thank God" he mumbled on my lips "I don't think I could have hold it for much longer" he grinned as he backed away.

I slightly blushed again, this time because of his flirtatious words and closed the door behind me. 

"C'mon" I said, unconsciously getting a hold of his hand which he didn't move and only smiled further. 

He didn't let go of my hand and only held it tighter whenever we walked through cramped places or when I was walking near the road as he'd change sides with me so I'd be farther from the cars. He took me to a pretty and chill cafeteria where I ordered a delicious looking breakfast that I wouldn't normally eat at home while he only ordered a tea and a muffin becahuse in the end he had a match to win after this. 

I honestly was a little afraid that things between us would go weird because of our kiss. ' It means he loves me too right? He didn't say it but I mean, it's not necessary. Right? ' Was one of the things that crossed my mind from time to time. But aside from that, what if this 'love' we had for each other doomed our friendship? What if everything became awkward? I wouldn't ever forgive it me. So it truly was afraid. But oh God how wrong I was. Things didn't get weirder, they only got better. I couldn't stop smiling during all breakfast, and I really tried, specially whenever he said a cheesy or bad pick up lines.

"What..." I finally said, blushing madly as he had been attentively staring at me eating my breakfast with a stupid and incredibly attractive smile, leaning on the table so he'd be closer to me as we both were sitting in front of each other. 

"Nothing" he chuckled smiling more "You're just too beautiful. Can't I look at you?" he said as it was the most normal thing he had ever said, making me blush harder, and look down on my food even more.

"Stoooop" I said trying to cover my face with the food, making him chuckle again.

"But now you're cuter. How do you want me to stop looking at you?" he teased me further. 

"Are you worried?" I asked him as we walked to the court where the match would be held. He looked at me, our hands entwined back together, like if his mind was somewhere else.

"Mhm?" he asked me with a slight smile that melted me a little more as he truly was adorable.

"About the match. Aren't you nervous?"

He looked ahead again and seemed to think for a little, but was quick to answer.

"Not one bit" he said completely sure of himself "The team has been training hard, and I have a good feeling about it so I think we'll do good" he smiled at me again, making me smile too. His eyes fluttered to my lips for a moment and then went back up to my eyes.

"Well, either you win or lose I'll be there to cheer you up" I said, putting myself on my tiptoes so he'd close the distance in between us, which he did, moving the hand that was in mine to my waist so he could pull me closer. Then he kept his hand there as we kept on walking.

"Careful" he said holding some branches from a tree that were really low as he had almost hit them.

"Oh, it's okay. I don't reach them" I said, making him let go so I could walk under them without touching them "See?"

He giggled a little at me.

"I forgot how adorably small you are" he teased me as he slid his hand in mine once again.

"Haha" I faked laughing, making him laugh more "Beware, I'm coming for your kneecaps" I said gently hitting him on the stomach, making him cover himself a little as he kept laughing.

"Is that a way so I can kiss you easier? Because you know, you just need to ask" He said lowering down to tease me.

"No, that's because you're an asshole, Kuroo"

He chuckled and straightened up normally again.

"But I am your asshole" he added, making me blush and tighten my grip around his hand.