☾ 11 ☾

3rd person's POV:

After what Kenma had told Kuroo he had been more observant of (Y/n). He had spent the last few days watching her from afar and listening to everything she said. Some would say he even was a bit nosy because he'd eavesdrop on her, but if anyone told Kuroo about it he would defend himself saying that it was only because according to Kenma she was hiding something from him, so it was his right to know.

However, even if the first day Kuroo had been suspicious about her, and would keep an eye on her also keeping his distance because he felt betrayed; he ended up just watching her with the same silly smile he had before as he hadn't discovered anything bad or any secret. In fact, all he had seen during these days of spying (Y/n) was how amazing she was. If something, it didn't make him know what she supposedly hid from him, but only make him go from liking her to falling in love with her.

During these days Kuroo had seen how kind and gentle she was with everyone, even if they wanted her for a moment and then would ignore her. He later also realized it wasn't because she was so nice that was even stupid because everyone took advantage of her. He realized that she knew they were 'using' her but still decided to help, or at least give them a nice smile even if she ended up not helping at all. For him it was amazing and even hypnotizing seeing her around the school talking happily with everyone and seeing how everyone seemed to like her. It made him see that not only him saw how otherworldly great she was. Even if in reality he was the only one to think like that about her.

However, as he became more hooked on watching her and drooling from his eyes at how lovely she was in his eyes, he also became sloppier and thus (Y/n) started to notice him watching her from time to time. Which ended in him frowning suddenly because of how much he was embarrassed of his feelings being exposed, and thus he would pathetically fake like if he hadn't even seen her.

Kuroo was walking to the entrance of the school where he would wait for Kenma to finish changing, and then leave together like they always did after their practice. However, as he was decided to do so he heard a female's voice that made his heart skip a beat. He stopped in order to hear where was it coming from, and with a slight smile that always appeared on his face every time he thought of her, he headed to the source of the voice, stopping outside the gym so he would listen to her without being caught. He had given up on what Kenma said because he really hadn't found anything suspicious, but he couldn't help but still eavesdrop a little on her.

"I'm really exited for the training camp with Fukurodani, Ubugawa, Shinzen and Karasuno!" Shoji said making (Y/n) chuckle.

"I'm sure you are" she answered her as she helped her clean up some things.

It had become something typical for (Y/n) to appear at the team's training from time to time, but she normally left either before the practice finished or right afterwards, so it definitely was a surprise for Kuroo to see that she was still there. 

"Then c'mon please! It will be fun, come with us pleaaseee" Shoji pleaded making (Y/n) giggle again.

The sound of (Y/n)'s laugh was like music to Kuroo's ears, making him shiver and smile wider.

"Oh that's right (L/n)" the other coach Naoi spoke as he also tidied up "Nekomata told me about your brother" at the sound of that Kuroo's head suddenly tilted, completely unbeknownst to him that she had an older brother, and thus being obviously surprised "I'm really willing to beat his team"

(Y/n) chuckled again at Naoi's words while Kuroo listened closely as he started wondering which team from the ones that would attend the camp would be the one (Y/n)'s brother coached.