CHAPTER ONE

Nathaniel POV

"Nathaniel Gonzalo Casper Collen,I said no".My father the king shouts.

"I've made up my mind father I'm going to that school."I state calmly.

"But son your life will be in danger".My 'step mother' queen Tamara says defending my dad.

My head snap towards her sitting beside him."I am speaking to my father.Didn't your mother teach you anything at all,lady.".

"I beg your pardon Nathaniel.You don't get to speak to your mother like that".My father defends her as she looks down in shame.

"Correction!!If my memory serves me right,I know for a fact that I did not come out of that thing between her legs".I say will venom lace in my voice.

"Who are you speaking to in that manner".My father roars.

"Father for the sake of the Moon Goddess stop been so stupid.You know I'm talking to you".

"Have you forgotten who I am....".

"Have you forgotten who I am,father".
I ask cutting him off.

"I'm the king and your the Prince so you don't get to speak to me like that little boy".

"The last time I checked I got this title freely I didn't ask for it,you should have carried out your plan and kill me like you planned the second I came through my mothers vagina".I roar on top of my voice.

My reply silence him,thats right you son of a bitch."Now will you excuse me I have a school to attend my cousin is waiting for me and I'm running late".With that said I turn my back towards them not bothering to bow.

"Gaurds don't let him leave this room".My father orders his gaurds.

The first gaurd that launchs himself at me,I just grab him by the head and snap it .One down,then in the blink of an eye I rip it off his body.

My lycan have awaken and he is thirsty for blood.I quickly look at the other gaurds that had a terrifying look on their faces and they slowly back away from me.

Once again I turn my attention to the 'King' and 'Queen'."Tsk tsk father,look what you've made me done.I just ended this innocent man's life because of your stupidity".I say throwing the man's head towards them,Tamara looks away immediately.

"Anyone else ready to die.Please come forward".I offer holding both of my hands out but nobody makes a move.

My eyes darts to my father who gives me a death glare"That's what I though,nobody wants to die".

"Now if you'll excuse me I'm getting late for school".I state wiping the blood stain with a rag off my hands.

With that said and done I walk towards the door throwing the used rag behined me on the floor."Fuck you both".Is the last thing I say to them and I exit the room.

"You know that wasn't necessary right"Romario my cousin say.

"Pardon me".

"What you did in their to uncle Stefano".He elaborate for me.

"Trust me Mario,it was necessary...Where is Sashanay"I ask refering to his mate.

"In the SUV waiting for us ".

"Let's get going then".By now my lycan Siris, has calm down a bit.

We make our way to the front of the castle but I stop dead in my tracks and try to comprehen what is taking place infront of me."Why is she sitting in the drivers seat Romario".I whisper backing away slowly from the car but I knew he heard me.