CHARTER EIGHT

Caroline POV

My body mind and soul,suddenly feels weak.My feet are failing me,he gathers me in his arms to keep me in place.

He keeps sucking and bitting on my neck,I feel the urge to do the same to him.But I try to contain my lycan,sky.

I try,I really am trying,but the moment he releases me, I sink my canines into his neck and a pleasurable moan leaves his lips.

I retrieve my lips and I struggle to stand still.I feel so weak and drained of blood.My vision starts to get blurry and I find it hard to see vividly. I stumble backwards,but he grabs my body holding it firm against his chest.

"Rest,my love.I've got you".He whispers sending a disturbing feeling through my body.

My eyelids starts to get heavy,and before I know it I am out like a lamp.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

It is now noon,Nathaniel and Romario are busy doing work related to the palace.They have been at it all morning.

After he had marked me last night,I fell unconciouse.This morning he said he was not sorry because I belonged to him,and only him.I am his property now.

He says he will not mate with me without my concent.But if it is a case where he has to,then he will have no choice but to do it,whether I am willing to do it or not.

I really hope that nothing comes up where he has to complete the cycle without my concent.Sashanay and I are lieing on her and Romario's bed watching 'Hemlock Grove' on Netflix.This movie is quite interesting.

"I am hungry, aren't you?".

"No,not really.But I would eat a small snack.".

A big wide grin takes over her face"Yeah,lets go hunting".

"No!!No!! Nathaniel would have my head if I went hunting without him knowing or his approval".I decline her offer,even thought it is tempting me.

"Ahh!! Your no fun".She wines"I get Romario upset all the time,for more attention.He has been so busy lately".

I would love to do the same to Nathaneil.But he is unpredictable."How about a sandwitch?"I ask.

"Its better than nothing.Lets go"she whispers,leaving the chamber and I follow suit.

It has been a few days since I have been living with them and I love them all so much,I would die for for them right now.

We enter the dinning room after we informed the cook of what we wanted eat.Queen Tamara is sitting at the dinning table sipping a small cup of tea,coffee I think.Before she notice us Sashanay grabs my arm leading me away from the room.

"Leaving so soon?"We stop at her sudden question.

"How are you,your highness"Sashanay greets her formally,as we face her.

"Well I'm fine my dear, how are you?".

"Very well thank you"Sashanay reply.

Her eyes captures mine and I immediatly look away."Hi,Caroline".

"Hi".This is so weird for me.

"Take a seat I believe we have not formally met".She suggest pointing to a chair around the table.

Come on Caroline....She will not bit.What is the worst thing that can possible happen here.I reluctantly take a seat and Sashanay follow suit.

"How are you holding up,you know with the new life?".