CHAPTER NINE

Caroline POV

     MATURE CONTENT BELOW
   READ AT YOUR OWN RISK😌😌

My heart flutters as he romes his hands freely over my entire body.My body feels....so electrified by his touch.I respond to the kiss with equal force and lust.

He start to trail wet kisses down my neck and I try my best to contain my moans but I fail miserabily,this feels so good.

Each of his touch feels like fire on my cold pale skin.Placing his hands on both of my breast he massage them and play with them like they are his toys.

"I wanted this from the day I laid my eyes on you"He hiss.Tearing my top into two.My hands involuntary cover my breast,he intake a huge amount of breath.

"Don't hid yourself from me".He say in a threathing tone.

I am not ready yet!!!I can not do this.But he have a point this will make our bond stronger.I have to do if I want to stay alive and make my mom dream a reality.Its now or never,one day I know I will give it to him,so why no give it up now.

"This is my first time"I blurt out"So please be gentle".

He slowly remove my hands from over my breast.He looks at me in aww."I hit the jackpot when I found you,my love.Your so beautiful,I can't make any promises".His soulless black eyes stare me down,before he starts to assult my body once more.

He trail kisses down my cleavage and I moan in pleasure,delighted.This feels so good.He unclip my bra,throwing it along with my yop somewhere in the room.

He captures my right breast in his mouth,twriling his tounge around my nipple once in a while he gives it a little bite.I arch my back,the pleasure is too much,I.....I feel like a water ballon waiting to be burts,for my liquids to run out freely.

"Oh.....hmmm....huh"I moan aloud,closing my eyes enjoying the feeling.I am pretty sure Romario and Sashanay are hearing us now.

He does the samething to my other breast,then he remove my pants along with my lace,pink panty.

I open my eyes and I yell out frighten at the sight infront of me.His...He is long huge,long and stiff.I fear that I mite split into two halfs if he insert this member inside me..

When did he even remove his clothes,whlie showering me with kisses?Now I know that I must not underestimate a horny lycan.

I am so scared right now.That will not fit inside of me."It won't fit"I tremble in fear.

"It will trust me."He reply coldly.

Why is he been this way."I am......".

"Shhhh relax.You think too much.There is no stopping me right now".

Huh!!He is like a different person,in bed.Almost like a savage,hungry monster.

He gently push my back agasint the bed and position himself infront of me when he opened my legs.My body starts to shake as I quitely wait for the impact.

I jump foward wrapping my arms around his neck,when he suddenly slams into me."Aahh"I cry.

He starts to pump his member inside me fast,with each thrust he pick up a higher pace.The pain is so......intense and unbearable.With each thrust I feel like a bolt of pain has explode throughout my entire body.