CHAPTER TWELVE

Caroline POV

The hallway feels so small,now that it's crowded  with students who love to be in people's business. His crimson blood  paints the floor and lockers in close proximity. He throws Taylor's head to his right then he run his hand through his thick black hair.

"Someone get the principal and call the cops".A boy yell at my right. Cops oh baby they can not help these basters.

Taylor's minions on the other hand now looks scared. Aww cat has their tounge. Romario yank one of the guys off one of Sofia's minions,it was so fast to be honest, I myself didn't see it coming in the blink of an eye he turns his back against the guy back,testing his prey's head on his shoulder.

Romario then quickly bring his head forward and a bone crushing sound eco's in the once silent room that is now filled with loud gasps. Two left to go I was about to launch into the one holding Sofia's minion but I stop when I see Sashanay march towards him.

When  she was just one feet behind him she jump in the air resting her feet on his shoulder after which she yank his head backwards ripping his head from his body like a piece of paper. Wow I did not expect this from her...them yes....but not her.

"Oh my God". Someone shout form the crowd. Don't they have anything to do .

One left this one is mine."Look...I'm sorry okay...I..I... please don't kill me".I walk to him like a predictor hunting it's prey.

He releases Sofia and she cowers aways in front of the massive crowd. He put his hands up in surrender ."Look..ple....".

"You talk too much".I snap kicking his leg breaking it in the process.A loud painful cry excape his lip as he falls to the floor like a wounded dog... Although he is actually a wounded dog.

I wonder how it feels to actually kill a person?? Will I feel as good as the killers in the movies??

I feel so good....This feel so good....It feels like me the real me. This mite be apart of my changing process, if so I'm liking it  Nathaniel grab a hold of his head and snap it to the right.

I jerk my head upwards"Really dude I wanted to do that".I pout folding my arms across my chest.

His black emotionless gaze meet mine,my breath itch Ina my throat. He looks so angry and down right murderous. It feels like everyone around us has fainted away and it's just us,in our own little world.

His eyes rake my body from head to toe searching for any inflected injures. I walk over to him with a warm welcoming smile on my face,"He didn't hurt you,did he?".He hiss, placing his long fingers under my chin tilting my head upwards to look in his eyes.

"Nope,all thanks to you". I joke trying to lighten the atmosphere. I ain't going to lie but I think I could take all of them at once. What? I am not bragging,well just a little.

He give me are ' are you serious right now '. Huh!!Begin a lycan feels so different,I can feel what I chose and what I chose not to feel.

"Are you alright". Sashanay ask, concern lace in hear voice.

"Yes...Thanks for the help guys".I shyly thank them. What is wrong with me?

"Why didn't you call for help". Romario ask looking at me couriously.

"Hate to break to you guys,but I had the situation under control".I boastly reply.

They all look a me like I've grown two pair of heads"No you didn't".They say in unison.

A smile makes its way on my face,followed by my loud uncontrollable laughter.."Come on guys....?"

I stop midway in my sentence the moment I hear the principal loud Savage voice."What is going on here? Get to your classes no....".He froze immediately as he take in the scene in front of him then up to us taking in our bloody state.