CHAPTER SIX

Caroline POV

"Wh....what are you doing?".I shout at Sashanay and Romario when I realize that they have brought me back to Nathaneil's Chamber.

"He needs us so.....what the hell are we doing up here.He could get hurt".I yell.

"I'm sorry but we can't go down there".Romario state.

"And why not?"I hiss.

"Ca...cause...cause" Sashanay statters.

"Cause what?"I snap.

"He will kill us".What.What the Fuck.

What the absolute fuck is going on.They are his friends why would he hurt them.Yeah..yeah I get that he is angry and he is losing it down there but they should be helping him not running from him.These fucking lycans.Huh!!

"What?why would he do such a thing".I whisper.

Romario lets out a deep sigh"He is like a walking bomb,Caroline.When he get angry like real angry, like he is now he tense to do stuff.Things that I can't  describe".

"So what now?"I ask.

"We just sit and wait until he comes to us". Sashanay says like it is a usual thing.

"You have got to be kidding me"I whisper to myself taking a seat on the bed.

"But how come you are fine with the king,queen and lady Isabella staying down there".I ask Romario.

"Oh them....Psshh.They'll be fine.Trust me they must be hidding in their chambers now and he mite be taking out his angry on the palace or running in the woods to calm his nerves".He chuckles and Sashanay joins him.

"Why are you too laughing in a time like this".I ask.Are they insane or something.

"I am sorry,my lady.But the queen brought this on herself she knows Nathaneil hates lady Isabella yet still she invites her for dinner,when she knew for a fact the outcome would end badly".He says casual.

This family is so fucked up.Huh....."So are we really going to sit here and do nothing".

"Yep...That's what we always do"Sashanay reply.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

It is now 2:02 in the morning and I can not sleep.The taught of my mate been hurt lingers in my mind. Sashanay and Romario just left 30 minutes ago to go to bed.I do not understand them.....how can they sleep in a time like this?

I have already taken a bath,here I am waiting for the arrival of my mate.Where the hell is he?I went down stairs to see if he was there but he was not and the sight that greeted me was unpleasant.Yep crazy ass me when down there and trust me I think I should have just listen to Romario and Sashanay and stayed here.

Everything in the dinning room is a mess.Broken glass,furnitures and their was even blood.I have no idea who the blood belongs to but I hope it is not Nathaneil.

The cold breeze coming through the balcony window finds its way on my skin and I shiver,I am too lazy to get up and close it so I stay put on the bed.I gaze up on the full moon that shines as bright as the sun during the day,and I must say it it beautiful  outside.

Why is he like this?Is he like a host of gasoline waiting to be lit?From what I have observed so far,he take orders from no one,listens to no one and cares about no ones feelings.

Does he care about me or my feelings?It is natural for a lycans or werewolfs to cherrish their other half when they find them but....... Nathaneil is a different case.