CHAPTER FOUR

Caroline POV

His hold on my waist tightens and he grinds himself onto me with force.I tip alittle on toes to meet up to his height,but I regrets it as the pain from my ankle makes me hiss in pain retriveing from the kiss.

I place my head agaisnt his chest and grip his suit jacket and try to prevent the tears from falling.I know werewolfs are suppose to be strong and fit but not me.Most of my life I have been doing household chores and I never had the chance to fight or do male stuff.

"Come"He leads me to a chair by the pool side and tell me to have a seat.

I did as I am told and he lift my long dress up above my knees,then he slowly runs his hand along my leg down to my ankle, my breath hitch in my throat in the process.

"This is going to hurt my love"He says.

"What a....".I scream out in pain and lean forward involuntarly griping his shoulder.

"Stop"I shout,wiping a few tears away from my face.

"I....I'm sorry my princessa but that had to be done".He appologies.

"Thank you". I thank him realizing that I am able to stand by myself.

He zone out for a moment then he says"Excuse me my love.I'll be right back".

"Okay". I reply as he leaves.

Walking along the side of the pool I realize that I do not even know how to swim.Yep,my childhood was that boring with no little enjoyment at all.I tye the end of my dress up,just alittle above my knees.

I sit down on the ground and place my feet in the pool.I lean my head backwards and close my eyes as I reflect on everything that happened today.

I must say today was a unexpected and eventful day.All my life I dreamt of having a wonderful family but been the mate of a prince.....is something I did not see coming.A smile makes it way on my face and I open my eyes to see the beautiful stars but instead I come in contact with Nathaniel towering over me.

I scream out frighten of him looking down at me and jump forward falling in the pool.Oh God no!!No!! I can not
Swim.I try my best to keep my head above water but each time I gasp for air water enters my mouth.

I finally make it above the water and shout"I can't sw.....".I intake a huge sum of water that stop me from finishing my sentence.My eye lids starts to get heavy,just before they close I feel myself been taken out of the water and place on the ground, with my legs still in the water and my hero standing between my legs in the pool.

His now wet clothes expose his big and muscular body even more.I voilently start to throw up the water that I just intake.He rubs my back softly in attempt of helping me which I am greatful for.A few minutes pass and I calm down a little bit,today is just a bad day for me.

Frist I was taken agaisnt my own will,I was forced to have dinner with these people now all I want to do is go home cuddle with my fluffy pillow call it a day and sleep on everything that has happened today.

Now here I am having the night of my life with my one true love,not to mention I almost died just now.What if now is a good time to reject him.I do not know after all he is the prince he can do whatever he want.But the thing is how am I going to break the news to 'Him'.If 'he' finds out that I have found my mate, he will have my head.

Nathaneil POV

"You can't swim".I ask socked with what just happened.

"No".

"How..How come.Your like literally the frist werewolf that I've met that can't swim".

"I don't know".