CHAPTER THREE

Caroline POV

The big king size golden bed,the white tiles,and the beautiful white pain that compliments it ,makes this room a beautiful one.The strong scent of my mate indicates that this is for a fact his room.He is down stairs talking to the weird lady from before,he looked quit upset with her.

The girl that brought me here said that she will bring me a pair of clothes for me to change.To be honest I would really love to experience begin mated by my one and true mate,but situations have me second guessing.

I have to get married to him,if I do not get married to him he will kill my entire pack.Knowning that I could have done something and I did not do it I would live with the pain for the rest of my life,with their blood on my shoulders.

I have begged them continusly to help my pack without my hand in marriage but they have deny my request.

"Here you go"The girl says as she enter the room handing me the clothes.

"Thank you".

"Huh..It's Sashanay by the way".

Sashanay.......... that was not the name she introduce herself as wt school.Everyone says her name is bella,so?

"Oh....I had to hide my identity for a reason".She says.

"Okay then.Dinner will be ready in ten minutes so get ready."She says existing the room.

I look down at the items in my hand,a tooth brush,rag,under wears and two pair of clothes.A long formal dress and a.......well I do not know what this is,it looks quite reveling to me.I place the short dress on the bed and bring the long one into the bathroom with me.My mate asked me....well he ordered me to have dinner here tonight and I had to agree.

I enter the bathroom and strip out of my clothes,and start my business.What if I tell my mate about the situation I am in,maybe he can help me.After all he looks filty rich.

No matter what, I know that I have to reject him.I have alot of people depending on me so I have to agree with whatever 'He' offers,if I do not not then........I can not image the out come.

I exit the shower and dry off my wet body,slip on ne dress and exsit the bathroom.

               Picture of Outfit here.

"Wow.....you look....great".Sashanay says scaring me.

"Th..Thank you".

"Your welcome princesss....".

"It's Caroline if you have  forgotten".I say.

"I know princess".She reply.

"Come take a seat and let me do your hair".

She is wearing a formal long dress that is elegant."You don't look bad yourself".I say complimenting her.

"Oh...Thank you".