CHAPTER TEN

Caroline POV

Have you ever felt like all you want to do is die?? Well that's how I feel right now. I still can not believe that Sashanay just came inside our bedroom like that... while... while we were active..ACTIVE!!!

I must say I am kinda glad she had closed her eyes before opening the bathroom door..but still she is unpredictable.And crazy I must add..What are we going to do with her?

And guess what can u believe that she just stood there with her eyes closed laughing at us as I cursed aloud. Nathaniel had to use his body to block mine and mind link Romario to come and fetch his crazy mate.

To be honest I am not upset or anything...well maybe I'm just embarrassed....but that's just about it..She is so care free and fun all the time,it is almost as if she has no worries in this world.

"Order up sis". Sashanay teasetly says sliding a plate of pancakes my way..

She looked after breakfast this morning and now we are all present at the table eating.The air around us seems to be getting thicker each second as we sit in absolute silence.

"So I see.....no I actually heard,you guys didn't keep it down last night".

Oh come on not again. I can not take another round of embarrassment. Maybe if I ignore her then...."Hey Caroline you must have had one fun, rough adventure ride last night".Huh!! That does it,I send piece of my pancake across the table which lands on her chest.

"Stop it okay, it's not funny".I mutter,I am sure my face is read as a tomato right now .

"Girl you said some shit last night I had to wonder if his dick was making you crazy".We all burst out laughing,she is one alien chick.

She is not lieing last night it was like I was a different person. I stuff a huge amount of the pancake in my mouth to stop the laughing because truth be told the joke is on me and it is kind of funny.

"Hey babe you need to stop". Romario reply. Why isn't Nathaniel helping me in this?? Does he like to see me suffer like this?

My eyes darts toward him...my life line. A small smile makes it way on my lips. He stares at me blankly his face giving away nothing.Why is he always so serious?

"We need to get back now we are needed at the palace".No!! The one place I hate the most..

"You mean you guys are needed..not us...".I quickly add.

His black eyes mets mine suddenly."You're point is?"He is so rude.

"Meaning we don't have to come with you" I  say referring to Sashanay and I. I hate been under quarentee.

He takes to his feet ignoring me"Let's go we are getting late".He announce walking away.

Yes!!!That was easy. I totally knew he had a soft spot for me afterall I am his erasthais.I feel like a boss."That's how it is do..."I turn towards Sashanay but her seat is empty. Huh!!Where is she??

A warm hand gently clasps around my arm I look up and realize that it is Nathaniel. He pulls me upward like a light feather throwing me over his shoulder in the process.