𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

I woke up with a slight headache. I checked my phone seeing it was 10 AM. I heard someone clear their throat and saw my mom at my door.

"Hey momma."

"Hey baby. I'm going to work and I'll be back at 7. Your daddy's coming with his wife and daughter, so clean the house fa' me, aight?" She asked and I nodded.

She kissed my forehead before we said our love you's and goodbyes. I sighed and got up. I did a lil prayer before going to brushing my teeth. When I finished I went downstairs to start cleaning.

I started with the kitchen. I cleared the counter and cleaned it with some Clorox wipes.  The doorbell rang and I went to get it. Dei, Meech, Shoota, Don, Trey and KJ were there. I let them in and gave everyone a hug.

I even gave KJ a hug and he accepted. He tensed up though when I hugged him.

"Whatchu doin' sis?" Meech asked me.

"I gotta clean up the house cuz my daddy comin' today."

"He don't live wit y'all?" Shoota asked and Don slapped the back of his head.

"Obviously not dumbass." I laughed at them.

They started helping me clean up and by the time we were done it was 12:30. I quickly went to my room and showered.

I finished and went downstairs, getting sumn to eat

I finished and went downstairs, getting sumn to eat. I then went to the living room seeing they was watching Coming to America.

I sat next to KJ and started eating.

"What y'all wanna do today?" Shoota asked and everybody shrugged.

"Let's go to the mall. I need some things and I got like 5 hours to spare so why not?" I said.

I grabbed my house keys, phone, and lipgloss and we all headed out. I locked the door behind me and got in KJ's car with Meech. While Shoota and Don went with Trey.

"Can I connect my phone?" I asked KJ and he nodded. I started playing Cross Me by Youngboy. I looked at Meech, smiling. We then started screaming the lyrics.

"I WAS BLIND WHEN THEY CROSSED ME, I WAS BLIND WHEN THEY CROSSED ME!!" We yelled.

"Y'all dumb as hell bruh. Can't take y'all nowhea'." KJ said.

"You know you wanna sing wit us." I teased. No Label by Lil Durk statted playing.

"WE AIN'T TALK INNA MINUTE SO DON'T HIT ME UP!" I sang.

"AND I MIX MY FEELINGS WITH PRESCRIPTION DRUGS!" Meech yelled.

We both looked at KJ waiting for him to sing but he neva did. Lil dick ass nigga. Lmme not say sumn ion know that's true or not. He look like he got a big dick. Lemme stop.

"ION WANNA LABEL, ION WANNA LABEL, AIN'T TRYNA BE YO FRIEND OR YOUR MAN OR YOUR HUSBAND ION WANNA LABEL!!" We sang and KJ finally sang with us.

Once we got to the mall everyonenparted ways and agreeing that we'll meet at the food court. KJ, Meech, Shoota and I went to Footlocker. I was looking for some shoes when I heard someone yell.

Ayo ma lemme getcho numba!" This dude yelled. He came up to me. He wasn't ugly buh he wasn't fine.

"Wassam ma?"

"Nun."

"Whatchu doin' afta?" He asked.

"I got 4 kids I needa care for."

"Lemme take you out." He said. I guess he didn't hear me.

"Nah I'm good." I said about to walk away but he caught a grip on me.

"I said lemme take you out."

"And I said I'm good."

"Lil bitch lemme take you out." He said more sternly.

"How you wanna take me out but you calling me a lil bitch? How that work?" I asked.

Before he could say anything else. KJ, Meech and Shoota came up to us.

"Errthing good?" Meech asked.

"I was just tryna take ha' put but lil bitch wanna act all tough." As soon as he said that, all three of them heads snapped up.

"She good lil bruh." KJ spoke calmly which scared me.

"Nah I wanna take ha' out." This nigga dumb and desperate.

"I said she good." KJ said once again. This time him, Meech and Shoota pulled up their shirts revealing their guns.

The look on the dude's face was priceless. He walked away with his hands up. I looked at the guys and they looked back at me.

"What?" They all asked.

"Y'all really had to do allat?" I asked and they nodded.

"Hell yeah he was calling you a lil bitch and shit we not finna let that slide." Shoota said and I mad an 'awe' face.

Meech smacked his teeth and mushed my head. "Guh getcho dumbass on."

"Y'all done shopping?" KJ asked and we nodded.

We went to the food court and saw Dei, Trey, and Don. We called them and went to the parking lot, going home. When we got home, we decided to order some food, smoke and watch movies. It wasn't long before we all just went to sleep.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰