𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲

"I love you." She told me.

"I love you too. Just know all of this ain't yo fault. This happened for a reason, aight?" I said and she nodded. I just wanted her to stop blaming herself.

Someone knocked on her door and later came in. It was Don, Kennedy, Liyah, Meech, Shoota and Desire.

Yeah, Shoota done got his hoe ass a girl.

"Hey mama." All the girls came and hugged her, pushing me away.

"Damn bruh, y'all just push me away like I'm some kinda animal." I said and they laughed at me, waving me off.

"How you doing mama?" Desire asked her.

When they first met, it was like the gif of the two supermen pointing at each other. They were like two sisters from different moms or sum. They acted the exact same, always mean to people for no reason at all.

Sometimes I be getting jealous cuz she be hanging out wit Desire more than me. Like damn, I'm your fucking boyfriend.

"A lil better." Lei replied.

"Awwh mama, it'll be aight, you got me and these animals." Desore told her.

"Hea yo pencil built ass go. You stole my girlfriend, my nickname fa ha, and you calling me an animal." I said and mugged her causing everyone to laugh.

"Mane you'll be aight." Desire said, waving me off.

"Shut the fuck up dyke." I snapped.

"Mane fuck you." She said.

"Anyways, we gotta get yo mind off things today, so what you wanna do?" Liyah asked her.

"She ain't doing nun. She staying wimme today." I interrupted.

"Boy ain't nobody talkin to you." She waved me off.

"We ain't gotta go nowhere, we can just stay hea or we could go to Don's house." Lei said.

"Why my house?" Don asked.

"Cuz yo house bout big as hell fa no reason. Is only two of y'all that live thea." I answered for everyone and they all agreed.

"Aight fine." He sighed.

"Y'all get the fuck out. She finna get dressed." I said as I shooed them away.

They all smacked their teeth and walked out except for Desire.

"Nigga ian leaving. I seen ha pussy before so what's the point?" She said and I stared at both of them.

"When was this?" I asked her, dumbfounded.

"It was a long time ago like weeks after we became close." Lei said and motioned towards her and Desire.

"We was high too. Like high high." Desore said and her and Lei both shared a laugh.

"Why the fuck ian know?" I asked.

"Cuz yeen asked." Lei replied and shrugged.

"I done kissed Liyah and Kia too but youn know that, until right now." She spilled and my jaw dropped.

"Wowww. You really did me like that?" I asked and she shrugged.

I was glad she wasn't thinking bout the situation as of right now though.

"But still, get the fuck out." I turned to Desire.

"Fine nigga, being selfish as fuck." She s,acked her teeth and got up.

"Shut the fuck up dyke, this my girl, not yours." I told her and grabbed Lei's shoe and threw it at her, hitting her right on her big ass forehead.

"I hate yo ass bruh." She mugged and closed the door.

"Why you gotta do ha like that?" Lei asked as she stifled a laugh.

"Ha ass deserved it." I shrugged.

She was finally ready after about 10 minutes and we went downstairs and everyone got their stuff before we left. Lani made sure the door was locked.

We all got in separate cars and we headed for Don's house.

"What we finna do when we get thea?" Shoota asked since him and Desire were the ones in the care wit us. Lani and Sire were in the back with their gay asses.

"Ion know ask the girls." I told him.

"Let's just watch movies or sum. Have a mini theater shit." Desire suggested.

"Don even got a theater shit in his house." Shoota said.

"Aight. We can also play games or sum." Lei said.

"Ion got a prollem wit it." I said.

We finally got to Don's house and we went inside and set everything up.

I pulled Lei aside to talk to her.

"You ok?" I asked her and she nodded and smiled.

"I'm fine, Mari. I'm wit all the people I love. I'm fine, ok? Stop stressing." She told me.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Let's go before they think we fuckin." She said and that gave me an idea.

"Can we tho?" I asked, hopefully.

"No, Mari. Maybe later." She said and I smiled.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰