𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

This chapter would be about them and them only cuz my bbys deserve it 😫😫💞💞

Kamari and Leilani were both laid on the hospital bed. Surprisingly, it was big enough for both of them. Mari's head was on Lani's chest since she couldn't lay on his chest.

They both were just talking, having a conversation like normal people. They talked about everything, their future, marriage, kids, etc. Anybody could tell that these two really loved each other.

Lani knew it was hard for Kamari to open up, but she was patient. That's what Kamari loved about her. He knew he had a lot of baggage and the last thing he wanted was for her to leave him because of him and his doings.

Lately he's been thinking about her leaving him. He tried so hard to keep that voice out his head but it was like he wasn't trying hard enough. He felt as if she felt like he doesn't trust her but he did, he does, with his life. He knows she'll never do anything wrong to him.

She was what or who he's been always looking for, someone who'll love him for him. Someone who doesn't and wouldn't lie to him. Someone who would stand by him and help him do what's right and stand by him. Someone who wouldn't hurt him.

Leilani felt the same way. After all this time of holding that grudge in against her uncle, she finally let it go. She had no idea where he was no but she didn't care. She finally found someone who loved all of her and what she came with, which included the attitude, smart mouth, boldness, and bluntness. Kamari was the exact same way.

Kamari didn't care anyways, he loved it when she took control. In this relationship, she wears the pants, but he was the big boss, and he made sure she knew that. He'd let her have her way at times but he knew she knew better. And of course, she knew better. Sometimes she just annoyed him to get eaten out, and she loved it.

It didn't matter what anybody else thought of their relationship, at the end of the day it was only them and them alone in the relationship. They were the only ones who understood each other, they didn't need nobody else. They didn't want anyone else in their relationship. It was them and them ONLY.

They both wanted to live the rest of their lives with each other, but were scare to admit it to each other.

"Kamari what exactly happened?" She asked him.

He hesitated before answering but stilla answered anyways because he knew she was finna get on his ass if he don't talk.

"We found Trey and shit and we tracked him down to some big ass house. Ion know bruh some shit happened, but that nigga fo sho' dead."

"Kamari you almost died."

"But I didn't."

"But you could've. I was scared Kamari, we all were. What if you did die, huh? How would you think I felt if you just left me like that, alone, all by myself? You wouldn't have just left me, you woulda left Don, Shoota, Meech, Kia and Liyah. You woulda left your grandma and Amora again, Kamari. Think about that shit. You stay doing reckless shit, and I done told yo ass to stop, but you don't listen. Kamari I'm forreal tired of this shit." He just stayed quiet as he listened to her talk, but when she said the last part, he felt his whole world crumbling down.

"W-whatchu mean you tired?" He held back the urge to cry. He was afraid that what he feared the most was coming true.

"Kamari you don't listen to me. You might think I'm being a control freak, but I'm just looking out for you, baby. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"So you not leaving me?" He asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Kamari no, why'd you think that? Was cuz I said I was tired?" She asked and he nodded.

"I didn't mean it that way papa. I love you too much to let you go that easily. Especially if you didn't do anything wrong." He nodded, understanding.

"I love you mama, a lot. Sometimes I just think or have dreams about you leaving me and that's what I'm scared of." He said and she listened.

One thing Leilani noticed was that he would say things out of nowhere. It was progress, which she was grateful for.

"I'm never gonna leave you, Mari."

"Promise?" He asked, looking up at her like a baby.

"I promise." She replied.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Ugh, I love my babies sm 😫💕💕

I'm being so nice, ewww 🤢😭😭