𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

There are gonna be more time skips cuz I'm boutta end the book, sadly 😪

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"I hate you bruh." I said as tears ran down my face and Kamari laughed his ass off.

"W-what I do?" He wheezed.

"Y-you laughing at me. All I said was that I wanted to suck your dick and you not letting me, now you laughing at me."

"I wasn't laughing at that baby, I was laughing at how you said it so bluntly. My bad baby, I'm sorry." He said and came to hug me.

"Fuck you bitch."

"You know ion do allat name calling. I said I was sorry."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's aight, mama." He lifted my chin with his index and pecked me on the lips.

"You eight months mama." He stated happily.

He was more exciting bout the baby than I was. We decided to wait till the day it give birth to find out the gender. I was hoping for a boy now actually, I didn't want a girl anymore. Kamari still wants a girl.

His grandma and Amora knew the gender already, meanwhile, I was dying to know. I mean, we all were.

"I know. You excited papa?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Thought you said nodding was for retards." I stated and he mugged me.

"I'm just playing, damn."

"Play too damn much."

"I hope she comes on my birthday." He stated and I shook my head.

"I hope HE comes whenever HE wants." I retorted.

"Girl bye. The baby gon be a SHE." He said and waved me off.

"Nahh fuck that."

"We fucking as soon as you done giving birth." He told me.

"Nah we not."

1 month later

It was finally Mari's birthday and he couldn't be any happier. He was so siced that he was turning 20.

"Happy birthday baby!!" I yelled as I entered his room seeing he was on his phone, probably replying to birthday messages.

"Thanks baby." He said and kissed me.

"You want me to cook for you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nah baby, you gotta rest. You could pop any minute." He said and chuckled.

"I know, but it's yo birthday and you getting spoiled regardless." I said.

"I know it's my birthday but that don't mean you shouldn't rest." He said.

I didn't listened. I waved him off as I wobbled to Amora's room since that was where I kept his gifts.

I came back minutes later and gave them to him. He opened all of them one by one, smiling at each of them.

"Oh shit! You got me a Rolex. What the fuck? This shit expensive as fuck, how you get this?" He asked.

"First of all, calm down. I saved up some of the money I made working. I wanted to do something nice for you."

"Baby, yeen have to do allat." He said and hugged me, kissing my neck.

"I know, you deserve it, Mari."

"Thank you mama. I love you."

"I love you t-" I said and stopped midway as i felt water trickling down my legs.

"Mari. Mari!" I guess he noticed cuz he jumped from the bed and started panicking.

"Ohh shittt. I'm finna be a daddy. Shit shit shit. Okay calm down baby."

He finally packed a bag and helped me down to the car.

"M-Mari hurry please." I said.

He sped down to the hospital telling me to calm down on the way over there.

We finally got there and the nurses helped me into a room.

Mari called everyone including my mom as he held my hand. He kissed my forehead repeatedly, telling me he loved me and I got this.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too."

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Lil short... next is gon be a time skip..

Ion even know why y'all read this book.. it's trash 😑✋🏾

Baby name ideas?? Boy/ girl cuz yall gon have to wait next chapter for the gender 😏