𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Kamari was laid in between Lani's legs, with his head on her chest

Kamari was laid in between Lani's legs, with his head on her chest. Lani was already up, on her phone and was just waiting patiently for Kamari. She had already showered and brushed her teeth. She felt him move around a bit and looked down at him, seeing he was finally awake.

"Morning." She said, cheesing at him.

"G'mornin'." He groaned and sat up.

"What time is it?" He asked her but she was not listening. She was busy staring at him, getting slightly wet at the thought of him doing things to her.

"Lani." He said and snapped his fingers in her face making her come back.

"Huh?" She asked and immediately crossed her legs. He noticed that and smirked.

"I said what time is it?"

"Oh it's 12." She answered. He didn't bother saying anything else, just nodded and got up to go brush his teeth and shower.

He came back about 30 minutes later, and laid next to her. He pulled her down making her lay on top of him. They were in that position for what seemed like forever, just staring at each other.

"You forreal pretty, you know that?" He said and she immediately blushed, covering her face.

"Stop doing that shit, why you actin shy wimme?" He asked in a low voice as he pulled her hands down.

"Ion know." She mumbled.

"I like you." He said and she snapped her head up at him.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh you can hear. You heard what I said. You like me?" He asked her and she nodded.

He sat up and rested against the headboard with her still in his lap.

"Tell me you like me, more than a friend."

Why is he doing all this? Lani thought to herself.

"Say it, Lani."

"I like you, more than a friend." She said and he smiled hard.

"What was you thinking bout earlier?" He asked her and she froze up.

"N-nothing."

"It was something, so what was it?" He asked, wanting to force it out of her. His hands traveled up her body, going to her breasts and squeezing it, forcing a small moan out of her. He then led his hands to her neck, choking her.

Why he acting like this all of a sudden? Lani thought again.

"What was it?" He asked again.

"I was thinking about you." She finally said.

"What about me?"

Leilani hesitated a bit before answering.

"I imagined you eating me out." She mumbled.

"Huh? Repeat that, ian hea' you." He said, smirking.

"I was thinking bout you eating me out, damn." She said a lil louder. He smirked again.

Kamari laid her down on her back and she looked at him, confused, but she knew what was about to go down.

He pulled her shorts and underwear off and just stared at her cat.

"She pretty." He mumbled but she heard him and blushed.

He didn't waste any time and just started eating. It caught Lani off guard and she immediately arched her back.

"W-wait Mari." She stuttered and tried to push his head away, but he wasn't budging.

Lani was in pure bliss but she thought the pleasure was too much. She tried running but as soon as she moved, she felt him hit her thigh hard.

She wanted to cry but she was feeling too much pleasure. He was eating her out so good that her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She soon felt something forming in her stomach and looked down at him seeing he was already looking at her.

"You need sumn' pooh?" He asked, his face still stuffed in her cat. She immediately nodded, trying to find the words but nothing was coming out.

"C'mon mama talk ta me."

"M-Mari I-I wanna cum. I need to please." She begged as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Cum fa me pooh. Lemme taste you." As soon as those words left his mouth, she released. Mari didn't waste any time in licking her clean.

He got up for the bed and headed to the bathroom, to brush his teeth. He came back in the room seeing her on the bed looking dead.

I wonder how she'll survive when I put my dick in her. He thought to himself and laughed.

"You good mama?" He asked her and she nodded, giving him a thumbs up before dozing off. Kamari laid beside her and put the covers over themselves, deciding he would take a nap with her.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞 𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬 🥰