𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

4 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"I wanna have sex." I blurted out causing Kamari to snap his head up at me and laughed.

We were currently at his house. His grandma and lil sister went to a lil girl's birthday party so we were now home alone.

I mugged him and that just made him laugh harder.

"What? I haven't had sex in years, Mari. I done forgot how it feels." I whined as he continued to laugh.

"Ooh, lemme calm down, lemme calm down." He said before calming down a lil. He looked at me and laughed again.

"Lani ian finna have sex witchu just cuz you wanna. We've only been dating fa how long now? 4 months? Look Lani, Lord knows I would like to fuck the shit outchu but not right now."

"So then when?" I asked him.

"When the time's right, Lani. I promise." He said as he rested his hand on my cheek and gave me a passionate kiss.

I then heard my phone ring causing Kamari to sigh. He was acting real clingy today and ion know why.

I picked it up as saw it was Kia. Ever since that day we met, we've been talking and getting to know each other more.

"Heyyy bitch." She said.

"Wassup."

"Girl you sound like Kamari. Talm bout some WaSSuP." She mocked me making me smack my teeth.

"Whatchu want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to hang wit you and Liyah since niggas wanna bail on us now." She said and rolled her eyes, referring to Don. Liyah and I met literally two days after Meech showed me a picture of her. She was cool and we became friends instantly.

"What happened now?" I asked.

"Nun he just left talm bout some "I'm going to the trap," like nigga I was tryna get some dick and he just up and left." She said, groaning causing me and Kamari to laugh.

"Kamari there witchu?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Heyy lil sis." Mari said.

"Hey Mari. You treating my sista right?"

"You already knowww." He said, cheesing.

"Auntyways, you up fa it?"

"Yeah sure. What we finna do tho?"

"Ion know sleepover prolly." She shrugged.

"Betta be a sleepover." Kamari mumbled.

"Boy bye." Kia said, chuckling.

"You coming ta pick me up or..?" I asked.

"Nah I'll drop you off." Kamari suggested.

"Aight that works." She said and we said our goodbyes and love yous.

"You wan go now or later?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah I wanna lay witchu fa a bit." I said as I pushed his head onto my chest, giving him a kiss on his forehead.

2 hours later...

"Bae wake up. Kia been calling yo phone." I heard Kamari say as I opened my eyes slowly.

"I done told her I'll drop you off in bout 30 minutes so you gotta hurry." He told me and I nodded, dragging myself outta bed and heading to the bathroom, doing my business.

"Can you pack some clothes fa me?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He answered.

I finished about 15 minutes later since I had a really quick shower and I brushed my teeth, and got dressed.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"C'mon." He said and we headed out the door, and I made sure to lock the front door.

We got to Kia's house about 15 minutes later.

"Betta behave." He said to me as I got out the car.

"Boy bye." I said, laughing. I gave him a kiss and hugged him before I got out the car.

"Be good."

"Mhmm." I said and took my Nike gym bag and walked to Kia's porch.

"Heyyy bitch." Kia said as she opened the door and pulled me in a hug.

"Heyy. Where's Liyah?" I asked as she closed and locked the door.

"IN THE KITCHEN!" I heard her yell. I headed to the kitchen and gave her a hug.

"Heyy baby." She said.

"You don't eva call me baby." Kia said as she came to the kitchen.

"Aww I'm sorry baby come hea." Liyah said and gave Kia a hug.

"Y'all are a mess." I said and laughed.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰