𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

"You really sure you wanna do this?"  He asked her again for the third time

"Kamari, I'm sure."

"Ion wanna hurt you."

"Kamari, this ain't my first time, damn, you more nervous than me." Leilani said and he chuckled.

He didn't waste time in entering her. It hurt at the beginning, but he distracted her by kissing me.

"You okay, baby?" He asked and she nodded.

"Keep going." She said and he kept going. After a few seconds, he was finally in.

"You good?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

He leaned forward and kissed her. He scooted back a little before swiftly reentered her causing her to moan.

"Oh fuck." She moaned and instantly clenched around him causing him to let a moan out and his eyes to roll to the back of his head.

"Sh-shit don't do that baby." He stuttered.

"O-oh fuuccckkkk." He was so deep in her that she could feel him in her guts.

"You feel it baby? Huh, where you feel it at?" He asked her waiting for an answer. All he got in return were the moans coming from out of her.

"Swear if you don't answer me, imma pull out." He said sternly, as his hands crept up to her breasts, gripping both of them, then unto her neck, choking her.

"Answer me Lani." He said sternly as her fingers dug into his back.

"Y-yes I feel it. In my- my st-st-stomach daddy." She answered, slightly catching him off guard due to the name.

"Call me that again." He demanded.

"D-daddy. Oh f-fuuckk." She moaned put breathlessly.

He pulled out of her causing her to whimper at the loss. Kamari laid on his back and brought Lani up, making her look down at him. She propped herself up, still looking at him.

"I can't do it." She shook her head.

"Yes you can baby, I'll guide you aight?" He reassured her and she nodded.

She sunk down on him and their ride began. He guided her up and down and she followed. Lani decided to finally gain control and removed his hands from her waist, using both her hands, she held his hands down above his head.

She looked at him, his mouth agape and his eyes shut. She moved up and down on him, leaning down to kiss him.

"Moan for me." She ordered causing his eyes to snap open.

"Huh?"

"You heard me, moan." She said and she clenched on him, causing him to let out a long, hard, moan. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. As of right now, he was the one in pure bliss.

"A-ahh fuck baby. Ride it just like that." He said, which only encouraged her. She rolled her hips as he began thrusting upwards.

"O-oh f-fuuckk Mariiii. I'm bout to cum." Lani exclaimed,

"H-hold it b-baby. I'm almost there." Kamari grunted, with his eyes

"Ahh ooh Kamari fuuckk, I-I can't."

"You can baby, hold ittt." Kamari said, with his mouth opened, as he let out a moan.

"Come on baby, cum for me." He said and she slowed down as she released all on him.

She tried her hardest to get up from him, falling on the bed. She got on her knees and took Kamari into her mouth, which caused him by surprise.

"Oo-oh fuuckkk Lani. Just like thatt." His right hand crept up to the back of her head, gripping her hair, tightly. Of course, Leilani liked it.

She tried opening her mouth more to take all of him, but he was too big. When his tip hit the back of her throat, she gagged, causing vibrations to erupt through Kamari's body. He was loving every bit of this.

Lani brought her head up and looked at him, taking all of this in. His eyes were shut tightly. His mouth was wide open. His left hand gripped the bed sheet tightly. His toes were curled. He looked sexy, which turned Lani on more.

She continued sucking him, causing her spit to well down his shaft, making a mess.
Kamari lifted his head to look at her, seeing her completely focused on what she was doing. He finally felt the knot in his stomach.

"Fuck baby let up." He said but Lani didn't budge, she continued bobbing her head up and down, causing his tip to hit her throat, repeatedly.

His head fell right back down with his eyes shut, letting out a loud moan. His right hand was still on the back of her head, holding her hair tightly.

"Fuck baby let up. I'm boutta cum, please Lani." She finally brought her head up and used her hands to rub his shaft up and down till he finally released, moaning as he did, which Lani found sexy.

She felt bold and decided to lick the cum off Mari's dick. She looked at him seeing his eyes were still shut and his mouth slightly parted.

"C'mon papa, let's go shower." Lani said, cheesing hard as fuck. Her legs felt really wobbly and it hurt but she tried her best. She pulled Kamari up. Kamari didn't even say anything, he just nodded. He couldn't seem to get any words out after what she just did.

Lani turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. They both stepped into the shower and relaxed under the water. Kamari's eyes were still closed, he felt like he was dreaming. Lani laughed a little before getting on her tippy toes and kissing him, causing him to finally open his eyes.

"That wasn't a dream?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No papa, it wasn't." She said, which caused him to smile, showing the perfectly white teeth he had, which she loved so much.

"I love you, mama." He said after kissing her.

"I love you too, papa." She replied.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

𝑰 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 🥴😄