𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲

"You spoke to your mom yet?" Lani asked as she got in bed beside me and laid on top of me. She grabbed my hands and rested them on her ass. Big ass baby.

"Nah I ain't."

"Why not?"

"Cuz ion wanna."

She sat up and stared at me. I hate when she does that shit.

"Kamari, you were the one crying and asking your grandma why your mom didn't want you and now that she's here, youn wanna talk to her. Wassup with that? This a once in a lifetime opportunity, Mari. You better take it before it disappears." She said.

That shit went from one ear out the other.

"You heard me?" She asked and I nodded.

"You heard me but are you listening?" She asked again and I looked at her and shook my head no.

She sighed and laid back down. This time, she dragged me to her and laid my head on her chest.

"Why don't you wanna talk?" She asked and I shrugged.

"That's not an answer, Mari."

"I'm scared." I finally admitted.

"Scared of what Mari?"

"She'll leave again. She did it once so she might likely do it again." I said.

"At least try, Kamari. If she leaves again, I'll be here for you. You don't gotta go through this shit alone, alright?"

"Yeah, I know."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I replied.

Before we both knew it, I was on top of her , thrusting in and out of her, hardly.

2 hrs later (ion got time to write allat sry..not sry)

"Where'd your nut go?" She asked me and I laughed cuz she just said it out of nowhere.

"In yo pussy, the fuck." I said, shrugging.

"I hate you bruh. Finna get a Plan b tomorrow mornin." She said.

Ion know why but that just pissed me off. I lowkey wanted a baby wit her but if she don't want one then I guess I can't force her.

I guess she noticed the look on my face, so she cuddled wit me.

"You want a baby?" She softly asked and I nodded.

"You don't have to if youn want to. Ian forcing you." I told her.

"I want a baby too Mari but I'm scared. I'm scared I'm gonna have a miscarriage again." She said.

"I know. That's why I said youn gotta if you ain't ready."

"I wanna try." She said and I looked at her for reassurance.

"You sure mama? Ion want it to seem like I'm forcing you or anything." I said.

"You're not forcing me, Mari. This my choice, our choice. I wanna do it." She said and I nodded, smiling at her.

I grabbed her by the face and kissed her passionately. She forreal my world bro.

"I luh you."

"I love you too."

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

I'll updat again since this is short.. I just wanted to give y'all sum cuz ian been hea inna while