𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

Awwh my poohbears broke up 😫😂

They not getting back no time soon so y'all don't be nagging me bout it in the comments.

Y'all finna hate me again but oh well 🤷🏾‍♀️😂

Both of them were miserable without each other. It's been a month since they broke up and nobody was gonna admit it but it was slowly tearing everyone apart. Liyah and Kia both tried to talk to Lani but she wasn't having it.

Kamari found out that the baby wasn't even his and he told Shoota, Meech and Don. They told him to tell Lani but he didn't want to.

"She ain't talkin to me bruh, are y'all not listening? She told me she hates me. She swore. She blocked me on everything bruh. Ian even fuck ole girl, bitches just love riding my dick." He would say.

"KJ, she was just hurt. You know she ain't mean nun of that." Din said causing the other two to agree.

"But she did. She looked me right in my eyes and told me she did. Ain't no going back, I guess we forreal done." He mumbled, playing with the promise ring he had given her. He was hurt that she left it.

She coulda kept it at least. He thought.

His three friends couldn't believe their ears right now. The KJ they knew would do anything for the people he loved but now he's giving up on one of the best things that's ever happened in his life. This was pure nonsense.

"Kamari you hea how dumb you sound? You ova hea moping around when you could easily go talk to her?" Meech snapped at him. He was getting tired of seeing both of them like this.

"Nigga ain't you just hea what I fucking said? She don't wanna talk to me. Fuck outta hea wit allat shit. You think it's easy for people to talk. That's why Liyah pregnant and don't wanna tell yo ass." He snapped back and everyone's head snapped up at him.

Don looked at Kamari with a blank face thinking about how stupid he was. Shoota's mouth was wide open making an "O" shape and Meech gave Kamari a blank stare.

"KJ what the fuck bruh? Why you have to go that far?" Don asked him.

"You a real bitch for that nigga. Fuck you and yo dumbass relationship." Meech said and walked out, making sure to slam the door.

Kamari sighed as he rubbed his hands up and down his face.

"Fuck bruh. The fuck wrong wimme?" He asked himself.

"You hurtin Kamari but you can't be takin out all of this hurt on someone who's tryna help you. You know Meech crazy, shii, y'all both crazy, but that was some foul shit." Don explained to him.

"I know. Fuck."

"Finna call Lani uglass." Shoota said with his phone in his ear making me jump up, grab it and ended the call.

"Nigga stop." I told him and gave his phone back to him.

"Did you actually cheat?" He asked Mari.

"No." Kamari mumbled, looking away.

"Then why can't you just tell her that? When she asked you if you cheated, why'd you stay quiet? Why you ain't answer her and said no?" Shoota asked.

Kamari and Don were both surprised that Shoota was actually stating facts right now.

"I thought she wouldn't believe me." He mumbled again.

"Nigga you hear yourself? You THouGhT she wouldn't believe you. Nigga if anything she's the only one who would believe you about anything if nobody else does. That's girl is literally the definition of ride or die, Kamari? Fuck wrong witchu?" Shoota scolded.

Kamari put his head in his hands and sighed. He didn't know what was wrong wit him. He wanted to fix things but his pride wasn't letting him and the situation was eating at him.

Meanwhile, Liyah and Kia were having the same conversation with Lani. Over the past month, you could tell she changed alot. She was getting more and more skinny everyday and it scared everyone, especially her mom.

Her mom thought she must've really loved this boy for her to be acting like this. Lani hated herself for saying she hated him, but she didn't mean it. She wanted to talk to him but she couldn't find the strength and courage to.

She overheard him telling both Liyah and Kia that he didn't cheat and she was wondering why he didn't tell her. But then again, she didn't give him a chance to explain, which made her more upset.

She grabbed her phone and went to her messages, deciding to unblock him. She knew this was all a misunderstanding. She knew the Ayesha girl was probably just being messy. She wanted to apologize and get all of it back but she was scared.

She decided to suck it all up and text him. She was really hurt because of this boy. She's never really liked a guy since 10th grade, before and after then, her parents used to think she was lesbian, or gay or something.

She was hurt and angry for her whole life. She had really low self esteem and she didn't know how to love herself, she still doesn't but Kamari helped with that. Even though they were both hurting when they met, they k we they were each other's safe place and they didn't want that to go away.

can we talk?

She sent it as she held her breath. She let out a sigh of relief seeing he was responding almost immediately.

Kamari ❤ yea when and where?

my house and maybe now, if ur free?

Kamari ❤ aight

She sighed and got up deciding to freshen up before he got here. They both wanted this to work. Theyve both been longing for a real relationship. For someone who'll love them for them.

They finally found each other and they're scared to let go. It was like an addiction, but not in a bad way. They couldn't go a day without seeing each other, but a month, that was torture.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Nvm, I was boutta be mean and make them be apart for a lil longer but I think there's enough bad that has happened to them. 😫😂😭

Imma be nice and make them get back together but they not like together together, they taking it slow 🤷🏾‍♀️😫