𝐍𝐥𝐍𝐄

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"You gon eat that?" I asked Mari as he ate. We had gotten some Chick-fil-a and Popeyes sandwiches. We were now seating in his car, listening to music and eating.

He stopped eating and looked at me.

"Nigga I bought you the exact same order. Fuck you want mine fo'?" He asked.

"Ion know yours might taste better than mine." I shrugged.

"You mad aggy bruh." He smacked his teeth, motioning his spicy deluxe towards me. I took a big ass bite which caused him to smack his teeth and mug me.

"You know what, fuck you ion even want this shit no mo." He said and gave it to me, mumbling shit under his breath.

I was munching on that sandwich cause a bitch was hungry. I kinda felt bad though but he got a Popeyes sandwich too. He'll be aight.

"Aww you mad bubba?" I asked and he stank faced me due to the nickname.

"The fuck is a bubba?" He asked.

"That's your new nickname." I replied and he chuckled.

"Guhh get the fuck." He said and I laughed.

"You got anything goin on today?" I asked.

"I gotta go down to da trap." He said. I realized there was a solo cup in the little cup holder thing. I picked it up and took a sip, not knowing what it was.

Dumb ass move.

I immediately scrunched my face up. Shit was bout nasty as hell.

"What is that?" I asked as he laughed.

"Lean." He said and I mugged him.

"Fuck you drinkin' that shit fo'?" I asked and he shrugged. I picked the cup back up and rolled down the window, throwing that shit out.

His dumbass always wanna do some stupid shit.

"Fuck you throw it out fo'?"

"Nigga I'm tryna save yo dumbass befo' yo ass die." I spat.

"Youn needa worry bout me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga it don't matta' if I worry bout you. Yo grandma worry bout you, yo lil sis worry bout you, you got Meech, Don, and Shoota dumb ass. Why yo ass keep drinking this shit?"

"I already warned you once and told to ass not to drink that shit. You still poppin percs?" I asked him and all I got was silence.

There's my answer.

He just blew my whole mood bruh. This wasn't the first, second or third time I caught him doing this shit. Talm bout some, "It makes me numb, ion wanna live in this world anymore." Blah blah blah. Like nigga ian tryna hear all that shit.

He has people who he gotta live for. His grandma and little sister. He had introduced them to me a month after we met. His sister is the cutest. If he dies now, how will she feel? His dumbass don't listen.

"Take me home." I told him.

"Lan- Aht! I said take me home." He started but I cut him off. He sighed and drove off.

Neither of us said a word the entire car ride. As soon as he got to my house, I gathered my things, about to hop out but he grabbed my arm.

"I'll call you when I'm done at the trap." He said and I ignored him looking straight ahead.

Seeing I wasn't gonna answer, he sighed and let me go. He waited until I got in the house before driving off.

"Hey mama." I said when I saw my mama on the couch.

"Hey honey what's wrong?" She asked and patted the seat next to her. I sat down.

"Nun it's just Mari stubborn ass don't listen." I said and she stale faced me.

"If it's about y'all ion wanna hear it. Y'all two wear me the fuck out." She sighed, resting her hand on her forehead and shook her head. I laughed at her silly ass.

"So how was the date?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes before talking.

"Tell me why yo stupid ass daddy was there. How the fuck did he know where I was?" She asked, mumbling the last part before turning towards me.

"Leilani Amour Dotson, I know you did not." She said sternly. I scooted back a lil before she had the chance to slap the light off me.

"I may have let it out a lil bit."

"Amour." She sternly said.

"Ok, I told him. I texted him the restaurant since I had your location." I said.

"Amour why would you do that? I love your dad but shii that shit is way gone now." She whined.

"But ma- No buts Amour I told you that shit and you still ain't listen. Look Amour if you don't get it, lemme explain it to you. He Is ma-rri-ed Amour. Get it? MA-RR-IED." She said it like I was retarted or sum.

"Ok but he said he misses you." I told her and she laughed.

"He must be bored over there." She said, still laughing. I shook my head at her. My mama petty as fuck. You don't wanna know what she did to my dad when she found out he cheated.

"Maaaa stop."

"Nah but for real Amour, if he wants me back, he gon have to try harder. Until then, I suggest you stop to lil matchmaker shit." Ahe said and I nodded.

We watched tv, ate and talked for sometime before she had to go to work.

TBC

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰