𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐡'𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 (15 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝)

"I'm sorry Mo, I swear she don't mean nun." He pleaded.

Swear I was tired of this shit. He was always making me look stupid and I always fell for it. It was annoying.

"I can't keep doing this witchu, Saint. You keep doing this dumb shit, am I not enough or sumn? Please just tell me so I would know. Ion wanna keep looking dumb over a hoe ass nigga."

"I swear Mo, I'll try, please just don't give up." He said.

"Trust me Saint I don't wanna give up but you keep doing shit that makes me want to."

"I promise. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." He was about to kiss me but I moved.

"Ion know whea' yo lips been." He smacked his teeth.

"I know where they could be." He said with both his eyebrows raised.

"Nasty ass."

Saint and I have been messing around with each other for about 4 months now. We weren't official yet but it was cuz of him and his actions. How you gon tell somebody you want them but you still hoeing around?

We were at his house right now, in his room. Lani had offered to drop me off at his and Kia would come pick me up when they're going to the hospital.

"Feel like your brother ain't gon like me." I heard him say and I chuckled, knowing he was right.

Kamari and Saint were alike but different at the same time. Both of them wouldn't sugarcoat anything. They'll say anything that pops in their head, without thinking nun of it.

"But ion give a fuuuccckkk." He stated causing me to laugh.

"Stawp." My laugh died down and he looked at me.

"You love me?" He asked and I nodded, biting my lip.

Next thing I know, his hand traveled up to my neck, giving it a harsh squeeze. I don't know what's happening right now, but I'm loving it.

"Say it." He demanded.

"I love you daddy." I said and he pulled me closer and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"I luh you too." He said with a deep accent.

It was 12 PM right now, and Kia said she was gonna come get me at 3:30 to 4 so I decided to sleep a little.

"C'mon sleep wimme." I said and pulled him down since he was sitting up.

"Aight damn, my arm finna fall off wit allat pullin'."

"Shut up."

"Bi- girl ooh almost made me call u sum. Don't start wimme Nah'Jay." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Bruh Saint be quiet. I'm tryna sleep. Ion know why yo momma named you Saint, nigga you ain't no damn saint."

"Get the fuck." He said and put his phone on the nightstand. He got under the covers and laid his head on my head. My hands instantly went to his head and started playing with it. His hair was pretty long.

"So like I'm tryna make it official." He said out of nowhere making me raise my eyebrows.

"Forreal?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm tired of waiting to be honest like I know you want me to stop hoeing around and I'm sure imma stop allat when I'm witchu." He said.

"Awwe. I love yo dumbass."

"Why I gotta be dumb?"

"Shut up and say that shit back." I said and mugged him.

"I luh you too girl." He said after smacking his teeth.

"You better."

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰

Just a lil sumn... it's short ik, gotta lot of school work.