1

Nigeria

Hi, my name is Nigeria and I'm 17 years old at school I'm known as silent, mute, or the girl that tried to take her own life which is all types of cap so let me explain why I'm called silent one reason is cause I ain't got time to talk to thots and fake gangbangers always trying to be the next NBA Young-boy or Cardi B like y'all look dumb flexing guns in a camera, and rapping shit that don't make sense, second I ain't try to kill myself I fainted in my room because I did this faint challenge and it actually worked I was fainted for about 30 minutes, and I had to stay on a 1 week hold in the hospital talking to therapists in shit which I told them I ain't try to kill myself but they ain't want to listen, how can you be a therapist if you don't hear the patient out the fuck.

Today is my second day back at school yesterday I was there for like an hour and I got tried of people coming up to me saying imma pray for you and thots coming up to me talking about some nobody would miss you so I got tried of it and went home.

I was in class early turning in all my work I missed but this hard face ass nigga Marion had to walk in I don't like his ass always got something to say always act hard in shit like nobody looking for you damn.

"Aye where Mrs. Ray at" I stared him down then rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"You gonna talk because I ain't got no remote to unmute yo ass" he said mugging me.

"I ain't on mute nigga, I just ain't talk to people that are a waste of my energy" I scoffed getting out my desk to place my work on the teachers desk.

"The fuck you mean" he watched my every move.

"You heard me, I ain't talk to fake gang banging ass niggas"

"Yo you got a lot mouth on you chill before you get shot up right here" he said lifting his shirt revealing his glock.

"Nigga it's a gun ok" I said acting unbothered but I was deadass scared.

"You ain't finna say all that when I pull the trigger" he got real close to me pressing his body against mine and putting the gun against my stomach.

"You ain't about shit nigga move" I said pushing the gun away and sucking my teeth.

"You know what I'm capable of so watch yo self" he said grabbing my neck.

"Yeah ok" I said moving his hand leaving the classroom I knew boy was looking at my ass cause I got that.

••••••••
Nigeria in mm
I hope you all like this chapter, recuperate is still continued so go check it out

Vote and Comment🥰