3

Nigeria

I ain't wanna go to school today not after what Marion said about taking everyone I love, like dang all I did was step on his shoes and call him a bitch.

*********

I was walking to school bopping my head to some Quando Rondo, I noticed an all black G-wagon with tinted windows slowed down next to me I started to pick up my pace until I heard a familiar voice yell my name.

"Yo Nigeria" I noticed it was Marion's voice so I began to sprint down the sidewalk not stopping foe shit.

I felt myself being lifted of the ground I looked down at Marion's arms around my waste to see tattoos all over them which turned me on a lil bit mmm I love a niggas body covered with tats, I noticed I was being carried to his car so I snapped back into reality.

"Let go of me Marion" I yelled causing him to throw me over his shoulder.

Marion

I ain't even trying to kidnap shawty I'm just taking her to school I ain't want no one snatching her up I ain't like her nor care for her just trying to mess with her.

I sat her in the passenger seat slamming the door putting it on child's lock cause bitches crazy as fuck.

"Why can't you leave me tf alone" she yelled kicking the dashboard.

"Stop kicking my shit before I beat yo ass" I calmly said gripping the wheel tighter trying to hold my anger in.

"No bitch get me tf out" she shouted louder kicking at the door at this point I was pissed the fuck off she really think I'm playing.

Nigeria

As I was kicking the door until I noticed we wasn't headed to school or any place I knew, I glanced over at Marion he was red as fuck which scared me he looked like he was about to kill someone.

"I'm s-sorry" I stuttered putting my feet down, but no response.

We pulled up to a mini mansion that was really nice.

Marion slammed his door hard coming to my side opening the door grabbing me out the car pulling me onto the cold concrete ground.

"I said I'm sorry damn" I said trying to pry his hands off my arm.

"Nahh you really keep testing my patience you finna learn today" he said slamming the door pulling me up over his shoulder.

"Please" I yelled as he opened the house door slamming me on to the hard wood floor, closing the door behind him.

"Who the bitch now get tf up" his voice boomed throughout the house.

Marion

I wasn't gonna hurt shorty I would never put my hands on female unless they disrespect me.

"Please I'm sorry"she said covering her face standing up.

I grabbed her neck shoving her against the wall looking up and down her body chocolate body licking my lips.

"You gonna disrespect me again" I said as she shook her head no.

"I can't hear you"

"No"

"No what"

"No sir"

"it's no daddy" I just wanted to play with her foe a lil.

"Tf I'm not saying that" she said looking disgusted so I squeezed her neck tighter.

"No daddy" she yelled as I let her go smirking at her leaving upstairs.

Nigeria

I followed him upstairs into his room seeing him sitting on the
bathroom counter using his phone.

"Can you take me to school" I said getting closer to him.

"Nahh you can walk" he said with his attention still on his phone.

I sighed turning around until I felt Marion grab my ass causing me to turn around slapping him hard ass hell across his face realizing what I just did I ran out the room.

•••••
Vote and Comment🤪