13

Nigeria

Today was my first day back from winter break.

I haven't spoken to Marion ever since he took my virginity, like we didn't talk right after we did it, just left to the plane with out words and TJ had to give me a ride home.

Once I got to school I saw Lani standing next to a vending machine which I was wondering why she at my school cause she ain't go here.

"Lani what are you doing her" I said nudging her.

"I started here new" she said  hugging me tight.

"We finna have so much fun" I squealed twerking a lil bit.

"Girl look" she whispered in my ear.

I looked over to where she was staring at.

I saw Marion and Grace hand in hand walking down the hallway.

I was low key hurt because I gave this nigga my innocence something I can't ever get back.

But I'm not gonna cry over this boy because I ain't love him anyway, I got caught in the moment and let him hit what a mistake.

"You ok" Lani asked me snapping me out my thoughts.

"I'm good" I said shrugging.

"Let me see your classes" I questioned as she handed me her schedule.

"Oh we got the same classes" I exclaimed jumping up and down.

We talked for a little and left to 1st period.

I walked in the class and I caught Marion's eyes on me but I ignored him and sat in an open seat to the left of him, while Lani sat next to me.

It has been 30 minutes into class now and then Marion would glance at me but ain't care to look at him.

Class was finally over and Lani went to go catch up with TJ.

I was walking to my next class until I heard voice that voice I was hoping I wasn't gonna hear ever again.

"Nigeria bruh wait up" Marion yelled grabbing my hand.

I turned around and snatched my hand away.

"Wtf you want" I shouted rolling my eyes.

"What I do to you" he asked looking dumb.

"Nigga you know what's up" I grumbled crossing my arms.

"You ain't my female so why you pressed about me with Grace it was yo choice to give me your virginity" he really had the audacity to say that tf.

"Fuck you bitch" I yelled slapping him across the face as hard as I can and walked off.
__________

"Girl you slapped him" she laughed.

"Mhmm, he thought he gonna play me and not get sum in return" I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Aye ma you fine ass fuck lemme get that number" a dark skin guy said scanning Lani.

"Why you talking to my female nigga" TJ said grabbing Lani waist and kissed her cheek.

"Scat nigga" TJ yelled making the nigga run away as we laughed.

"Yo female" Lani questioned turning around facing him.

"I took yo shit too so you belong to me" he smirked kissing her.

"Ugh imma go to the football field" I said but the just waved me off.

I rolling my eyes and made my way to field, I sat at the bleachers and started scrolling through Instagram eating chips.

I felt a shadow over me I looked up to make eye contact with Marion ass again.

"Tf you slap me for" he asked as I rolled my eyes as I put my AirPods back in.

Before I knew it this nigga grabbed my AirPods and smashed them on the ground.

"Are you stupid" I yelled getting up sizing him.

"I made a mistake giving my shit to yo ass you just a useless piece of shit that ain't know anything, so don't talk to me again because these last months was the biggest mistake of my life" I added grabbing my bag pushing him out my way.

I walked into the house to see my moms best friend sitting on the couch going through her phone she didn't even notice I was in front of her.

"Auntie KC" I screamed running over to her giving her a tight ass hug startling her.

"How you doing girly" she asked as my mom walked into the living room smiling which only happens when Auntie KC come over.

"Good, is Khalil here" I responded hoping she was gonna say yes she nodded and pointed at the stairs.

I ran up the stairs into my room to see Khalil sitting on my bed watching a movie.

I jumped on him giving him a long  ass hug.

"Bruh you wanna stay glued to me forever or some move" he laughed pushing me.

I looked him up and down he looked so grown from the last time I saw him which was when we was freshman.

He was dark skin with waves, the basic.

He lives in New York with his momma which isn't my real aunt by the way I just call her that bc she has been in my life since forever she was pregnant with Khalil around the same time my mom was with me.

"You look good" he said smirking me.

"You too I guess but you still ugly" I laughed while he kept a straight face.

"Stop playing with me you know I'm fine as fuck" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Nigeria somebody at the door for you" my mom yelled.....

///////////
Who at the door???
Vote & Comment☺️