20

Nigeria

After I was done with work I waited outside the mall for Marion.

The memories of last time started to kick in when I almost got rapped.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard Marion's car honk.

As I got in the car I heard a giggle I looked back seeing KJ.

I tickled him a lil bit making him giggle even more.

Once I was done playing with the baby I sat back down putting my seatbelt on.

I could feel Marion staring at me hard.

"Damn nigga can I have my face back" I scoffed pulling out my phone.

He chuckled and pulled out into the road, like this nigga always laughing tf funny.

Marion

After I dropped KJ at home I was finna drop Nigeria off but I got a call from my dad talking about someone targeting the family including Nigeria.

"Where we at" Nigeria asked getting out the car.

This girl don't even were we at and already getting out the car.

"No questions just wear this hoodie" I demanded throwing it at her.

"Damn Fine" she said zipping it up.

"When we go in there don't talk to nobody, don't make eye contact with nobody, and don't ask them stupid ass questions you be asking" I mumbled grabbing her pulling her into the trap.

When we walked in I saw shawty face scrunch up I know her don't like weed and them other drug shits.

"Why you got naked girls in here" she mumbled getting closer to my body.

"What I tell you about the questions" I said stopping in my tracks.

"Ss-sorry" she mumbled looking down.

"Hey baby" one of my hoes I used to fuck with exclaimed pushing Nigeria out the way giving me a hug.

"Move tf out my way Angela" I scoffed pushing her off me.

She was naked hugging me nasty ass her pussy was the most loose shit I ever put my dick in.

"First off bitch who tf you pushing" I heard Nigeria say pushing the girl back.

"Get yo bitch Marion I will fuck her up" Angela yelled getting in her face.

"Call my female out her name again I will bury you and family in the same grave" I scoffed as I balled up my fist.

"Sorry" she mumbled as I push her out my way.

Nigeria

We walked into a big office room with a lot of guys in there including TJ and Marion's dad.

Marion sat in the seat across from his dad.

As they was talking I was standing hearing the whole conversation.

I yawned as my balance started to weaken.

I guess Marion noticed because he pulled me into his lap wrapping his strong arms around my waist.

After awhile I drifted off to sleep on his chest.
________

"Baby girl we home get up" I heard Marion say as he pulled me out the car trying to balance me.

I yawned and walked up the house steps.

When he opened the door I immediately kicked off my shoes running upstairs.

I took a shower and did my hygiene.

I threw on one of Marion's shirts and walked back into the bathroom pulling my hair in a puff.

I saw Marion laying on the bed with only some shorts on.

I laid on top off him tracing his tattoos.

I could feel him staring at me.

I looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"I love you too" I heard him say I stopped touching his chest and looked up at him.

"Oh I was joking tf" I chuckled a lil as his body stiffened.

"Stop playing with me I ain't say that to no one that ain't family before" he said seriously as his eyes darkened.

I smiled and kissed him as he put his hands on my ass gripping it hard.

Next thing I know are clothes were off as he was stroking in and out of me.

I went on top of him riding him making him release quickly.

Y'all know what happened I rode that nigga good.
///////////

Vote & Comment❤️