8

Marion

"Bruh she dropped a 20 on the table and dipped" TJ laughed stomping his feet on the ground.

"Man shut up" I said throwing a remote at his head.

"Ow nigga tf that foe" he yelled rubbing his forehead.

"Cause you geeked for no reason"

"All I'm saying is that I never knew a shorty can leave you looking stupid" he said shrugging.

"Man she treating you like a bitch"

"Ight bet"

Nigeria

I was in the shower with my speaker blasting loud while I sang along.

Once I was done taking a shower I wrapped myself with a towel and slicked my hair down into a low ponytail.

I was walking out my bathroom looking down at my phone until I heard a sound causing me to look up making eye contact with the Marion.

"How tf you get in my house" I yelled dropping my phone on the floor.

"Don't worry about all that, why you dodging a nigga" He said walking towards me.

"Why can't I" I replied with a duh tone.

"What I tell you about the attitude" he responded looking serious.

"Sorry" I said looking at my feet tightening my towel.

He looked up and down my body licking is lips.

He started tugging on my towel.

"Can you please stop" I whispered

"Exactly shut that ass up" he said smirking at me.

Before I could say anything Marion pressed his lips against mine catching me off guard.

He ripped the towel off my body at this point I was butt naked.

He pulled me to the bed laying me on it kissing down my body until he stopped at my box and sis that was the first time I got my shit ate.

We didn't fuck because I stopped it before it could get to that point.

I wasn't ready for my innocence to go, especially not to Marion.

He left because someone had called him which I think was important but it ain't my place to ask.
_________

Next Day

It was my first day at work and I was excited bc this was my first step to becoming independent.

I put on the uniform which grabbed my body right the shirt kinda felt like a crop top, I threw on some black biker shorts  and some basic all star adidas.

Once I got there I saw the girl I met last time.

I walked up to her tapping on her shoulder getting her attention.

"Oh hey girl, damn why that uniform look so good on you tf" she asked looking me up and down.

"I really don't know, but what's your name" I asked as we laughed.

"Lani yours"

"Nigeria"

"Yo name cute" she said smiling.

"Yo-" I was about to say yours too until I was cut off by TJ annoying ass.

"You here to work right so get to it" TJ yelled looking down at my outfit.