5

Marion

I woke up hearing load moaning sounds I looked down realizing Nigeria was making the sounds.

"Marion faster faster" she yelled as she wiggled in the sheets.

I smirked a little bit realizing ma was having a wet dream about me.

I slid out of bed making my way to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

Nigeria

I heard a shower not remembering where if I was.

As I was looking around trying to remember where I was,until the bathroom door swung open revealing Marion with only a towel with water dripping down his chest I couldn't help but stare at how perfectly toned his abs were and the tattoos all over his body causing me to bite my lip.

"Yo you good" I heard him say snapping me out of my trance.

"Did you kidnap me" I asked getting off the bed.

"Nah yo stupid ass got drunk so I brought you ass here" he said walking into his closet.

"Oh um did we fuck" I asked following him into the closet.

"Ew fuck no" he said scrunching his face.

"I ain't wanna fuck you ugly ass anyway" I said walking out the closet.

"Mmhm that's not what you was saying in ya dream" he chuckled making me stop in my tracks.

"Tf you talking about" I snapped walking back into the closet while he put on a shirt and pants.

"Marion faster faster" he mocked smirking at me.

"Shut tf up" I scoffed slapping him I widened my eyes about to run but he pulled me back by my shirt making me fall on my ass.

"So what I tell you about putting yo hands on me " he said grabbing me tossing me on the bed.

He was hovering over me while pinning me down on the bed.

I couldn't stop looking at this niggas lips they looked so soft I just had to kiss his fine ass.

As are lips we're connected he moved his hand to my box leaving my arms free to put them around his neck pulling him closer to me.

He started pumping his fingers in my shit causing my moan to boom throughout the house.

"You tight as fuck" he said while kissing me down my neck.

I was about to release until I heard glass shatter downstairs but Marion didn't bother to check what is was.

"Did you hear that" I said pushing him off me.

"Hold on lemme go check" he said leaving out the room.

After awhile I heard a gun shots.....

••••••
Vote and Comment😁