22

Marion

"Marion" I heard TJ yelling my name.

I ran downstairs froze by what I saw.

TJ was holding Lani and Nigeria's chest from bleeding out.

"Wtf happened" I yelled picking up Nigeria bridal style as she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"One of Gee's men shot at the house" he explained picking up Lani.

"We gotta go to the hospital" I said grabbing my keys leaving out the house with TJ trailing me.

"But they finna ask questions" TJ said as we put the girls in my car.

"Man I don't give a fuck" I yelled starting the car.

He got in the car and I drove off.
_______

Nigeria

I woke up in a hospital bed I looked on the side of me seeing a doctor.

"Your awake" the doctor said smiling at me.

"How long have I been sleep" I asked as the pain started to kick in.

"About a week now, but you have to rest we have called your friends to come see you" she said laying me back down.

"What about my friend Lani" I questioned a little worried.

"I am afraid she still is in a coma, it might take days or months even years til she wakes up" she said typing on her computer.

I was about to go back to sleep until I saw Marion bust into the room.

"don't do sum shit like that again" he sighed giving me a tight ass hug as the doctor left the room.

"Well it was out of my control" I laughed pulling away.

"Why you laughing you could've been dead" he mumbled looking at my face.

"Does my mom know I'm here" I asked sitting up.

"No" he said as he sat on the bed.

"Oh, but how TJ holding up"

"He trying his best"

"I hope Lani wake up soon, TJ love that girl" I sighed getting off the bed.

"Where you going the doctor said you gotta rest" he said grabbing my waist pulling me back.

"Nigga I been resting for a week I'm good" I smiled turning towards him.

He laughed and pulled me close kissing my lips like he been craving then.

"Boy move" I joked pushing his head away.

"When we get home ma" he smirked gripping my ass.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room with him in my trail.

"Why you following me" I asked as I continued to walk to the vending machines.