9

Marion

I woke up to see Nigeria wasn't in the room, I smelled some good stuff cooking.

I was wondering if my mom had dropped by.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Nigeria putting some pancakes on a plate that already had bacon, sausages, and eggs on it.

"Morning Marion" she smiled walking over to me giving me a hug.

Nigga and she wanna say I'm bipolar tf.

"Um morning ma you good" I asked looking confused sitting on the island.

"Mhmm" she hummed pushing a plate in front of me.

"You sure because yesterday you w-"I said but she cut me off.

"I'm fine Marion" she said with a lil bit of attitude.

I set the plate down and pulled her towards me.

"You ain't fine" I sighed looking in her eyes.

"Please I ain't wanna talk about it" she mumbled as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Nah you gotta talk about it or else it's gonna break you" I said pulling her closer to me.

"Thank you for being there Marion" she said as she cried in between her words.

"Always" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"No Marion you don't understand your my blessing from god" she cried in my chest.

When shorty said that shit it hit hard ain't nobody said that to me before not even my momma.

"Nah don't say dat ma" I huffed looking at the ceiling and back down at her.

"No bc if you wasn't there at that moment my innocence would have been gone and maybe even my life, even who I am as a person" she said whipping her eyes.

"I ain't want you walking around the streets no more" I said grabbing her face.

"Then how am I gonna get around" she asked looking confused.

"Imma buy you a car"

"Ha no" she said as her normal personality traits started to kick in.

"Yes" I said grabbing my plate shoving a piece of a pancake in my mouth.

"No"

"Yes, ion care what you say I'm getting you a car" I said pecking her lips getting off the island finishing the last bits of my food.

"Give me your plate imma wash it" she said reaching for it but I slapped her hands away.

"Nah you ain't washing shit"

"Why"

"Because you made me breakfast, I appreciate you for that" I said washing the dish.

"Aww I appreciate you too" she gushed kissing my lips.
_______

Nigeria

Me and Marion was laying in his bed binge watching some shows I never thought he would watch.

"Ight imma go to my people's house" he said getting out the bed.