11

Marion

"Nigeria get up bruh we finna be late" I yelled shaking her.

"Fine Im coming damn" she huffed getting of the bed.

"Get yo ass in the shower"

"Nigga you think I'm musty like the hoes you fuck" she muttered stumbling to the bathroom.

"Tf you say" I yelled causing to her run into the bathroom locking it.

I chuckled and started loading stuff into the car since I had gotten ready earlier.

Nigeria

After I was done with my hygiene I heard the car honking outside.

So I threw on a purple jacket and some tights with Air Force 1s.

 Once I was done I ran out the house locking the door behind me

I was about to get into the car until I noticed Marion staring me down hard.

"Want something" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes" he mumbled licking his lips as he scanned me.

"Boy can we just go pick up Lani" I said getting in the car as he started it up.

"We ain't picking her up no more TJ is because we gotta get are stuff checked in early" he said with his attention still on the road.

"Okay" I mumbled as we drove off.

Lani

I heard a honk outside so I ran downstairs and gave my mom a hug.

"Don't be stupid and don't follow boys" she yelled with her thick Gambian accent.

"I know bye mama I love you"

"Mhmm" she hummed closing the door.

I got to the car but I couldn't see who was in the driver side because the windows were tinted.

I opened the door to see TJ licking his lips looking me up and down.

"ya ahli" I mumbled rolling my eyes. (ya ahli: oh my gosh)

"Ion wtf you just said" he said as he got out the car to put my luggage in the back.

"You not supposed to" I replied getting in the car tightening my hijab.

He mumbled something and got in the car and drove off.
___________

Nigeria

We have been on the plane for about 15 hours because we are flying from Chicago to Jamaica which is like 16 hours.

I was sitting next to Lani because I needed to fill her in on the tea about me and Marion which is basically nothing because I don't even what we are.
_______________

We finally got of the plane and lemme tell you bitch Jamaica is hot as fuck and its really fucking gorgeous.

After we went through security again we walked outside to see two Porsche suvs parked.

"Oh my gosh I love these cars" I yelled running to the car jumping on it.

"Girl chill tf out" Lani laughed as the boys followed behind.

I heard the car unlock causing me to fall off the car onto the ground.

"Stupid ass" TJ laughed until Lani punched him in the arm.

"Shut up" I scoffed as Marion helped me up.

"These cars are for us anyway" he said as he put car keys in my hand.

"Where we staying at" I asked getting in the driver side while Lani got in the passenger side.

"Just follow my car" he demanded walking away. 

"Girl if you don't snatch that fine ass nigga up we fighting" Lani said twerking in her seat.

"Sis ion even know wtf we is" I replied shrugging.

"Mhmm that's what everyone says" she said as I pulled off following Marion's car.
__________

TJ

"Yo me and you sharing a room" I told Lani rolling her suitcase upstairs.

"Tf we not" she said following me up the stairs into are bedroom.

"To bad ma your stuff already in here, and if you move it imma finna catch yo ass" I said sitting on the bed.

I caught shawty looking at my dick print making me chuckle.

"What nigga" she asked mugging me.

"You want some dick ma"

"Nobody wants your lil ass dick"

"Well you staring at it"

"Bitch ain't nobody want yo STD infected dick"

"Who you calling a bitch" I said grabbing her close to me.

"You the only person in here right" she said with a duh tone.

"Ma keep up with that smart talk and imma pull that scarf of ya head and break that back" I said squeezing her ass.

"Break my back then" she said catching me off guard.

"You crazy" I laughed walking back to the bed.

"What I thought you ain't about shit" she mumbled walking off.

I grabbed her waist tossing her on the bed hovering over her.

"You think I won't break that back right now" I asked staring at her lips.

"You ain't doing nothing yet so-"
I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers pulling of her clothes and her scarf.

You already know I gave babygirl that dick leaving her ass sleep.
:::::::::::::::::

Vote & Comment❤️