27

Nigeria

I have avoided Marion for this whole week, today was Friday and I was ready to go home.

Me and Lani walked into the lunchroom to get are regular.

We sat at a table a few inches from the girl I fought but I wasn't paying no type of attention.

After awhile TJ came and sat next Lani while Marion and the hoe sat in front of me.

I drank my ice casually using my phone.

I made eye contact with Marion and I guess the hoe noticed so she grabbed his face kissing him.

"Lani don't it kinda smell fishy in here" TJ asked her looking at the girl.

"And ion think it's the lunch either" Lani said trying to hold in her laughter.

The girl just mugged us and went back on her phone.

"Honestly I think it's her" I said pointing at her.

Lani and TJ busted out laughing while Marion gave me the death glare.

"Bitch shut up your mad cause he ain't want you no more" she blurted as I laughed.

"I could careless if you had him bc at the end of the day who the one he in love with" I asked her as the table went silent.

"Thought so" I said getting up leaving out the lunchroom.

I heard Lani call for me but I wasn't having it I'm fucking tried of him and that hoe.

I bumped into a hard chest making me drop my phone.

"Oh shit my bad ma" the dude I bumped into said picking up my phone handing it to me.

I took in his features from his chocolate skin to his plump lips, dimples and waves he fine as fuck.

"Um your okay" I said trying walk off but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Can you show me where the lunchroom at" he asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded and pulled him towards the cafeteria.

"Um you can sit with me if you want" I offered walking towards the table.

"What yo name" he asked

"Nigeria yours"

"Vontae"

I nodded and took a seat with the rest of the others.

"Savvy why you ain't show me around like you was supposed to" Vontae said to Marion's hoe.

"Sorry big bro I ain't know you was transferring today" Savvy said eyeing how close Vontae was to me.

"You good yo friend can show me around" he said referring to me.

"Ew I'm not friends with her ugly ass" she scoffed.

Marion was staring me down with a pissed expression.

I rolled my eyes and continued to talk to Vontae.

While Marion and Savvy burned holes in are face.

"You guys need something cause y'all staring mad hard" I semi-yelled mugging them.

"Can I talk to you real quick Nigeria" Marion asked standing up.

"Uh how about no" I replied going back to talking to Vontae.

Next thing I know I was getting pulled out the cafeteria.

Marion pushed me against the wall his eyes where dark like he was ready to kill someone.

"Fuck is you cuddled up on that nigga for" he asked with a serious tone.

"Cause I'm single tf"

"No tf you not"

"Last time I checked you broke it off" I said pushing him back with my index finger.

"And do you see me stopping you from being all up on Savvy-" I paused waiting for his answer.

"Exactly"

"Stop playing with me Nigeria"

"Go back to yo little girlfriend and leave me alone" I mumbled looking away from him.

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me out the school to his car.

He started driving to his house I honestly didn't want to go.

"I love you" Marion said breaking the silence.

"Ok" I said rolling my eyes.

We pulled up to his house and ya bitch was hungry you know I ran in that house. I got a key.

I made some food while Marion stared at me.

He came behind me rubbing his member across my ass while kissing down my neck.

He picked me up placing me on the island.

I kissed him passionately while he carried me to his room.

He stripped me out my clothes and started kissing all over my body leaving marks.

I pushed him away and stared at him with a disgusted glare.

I'm not about to fall back to his trap fuck no.

"I can't do this again" I said getting off the bed.

I put my clothes on and left the room.

"Nigeria please bruh don't end it, I will do anything for you" I looked in his eyes they was were getting glossy was this nigga about to cry.

I dropped all my things and pulled him towards the couch.

I sat on his lap and rubbed his head.

"I ain't never stopped loving you" I said and kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through ma, I love you so much" he sighed looking in my eyes.

I nodded and rubbed his head till he fell asleep in my arms.

After I finished cooking I fell asleep with him.
//////
Vote
Comment
Share ❤️