2

Nigeria

I know y'all wondering why I ain't got that one loud ass bestie that hoe around, I ain't judge that much I'm just observing about the people imma be around so leave me alone.

I ain't got no time for friends all they do is bring drama to you, they come and go, I had some in
middle school but we in high school bitch we trying to build a future.

I wasn't excited about going to class because Marion is in all my classes I ain't trying see that boy again with his annoying ass.

Once I got to class I sat in the back people was whispering shit but like I said I ain't got time for these broke down stripper hoes.

It has been 30 minutes into class everything is calm nobody disturbing me I was on the last question of my work sheet then I felt a breeze hitting my body I looked over to see Marion sitting at a desk to the left of me I ignored his existence and went back to doing my work.

When I was done I walked up to the teachers desk and gave the worksheet I was the first one done like always everybody else either chatting, sleeping, or using they phones.

I put my air-pods in and played some music while my mind drifted into space.

"Aye dark bitch" I heard a raspy voice and snapped back into reality I looked up to see the trash hoe of are school standing in front of me I looked around the class room to see the teacher wasn't around, everyone had they're phones recording what they think is going to be a fight.

"Oh my gosh what the hell you want,Grace" I said putting my phone and air-pods in my backpack.

"I heard you was talking about me" she crossed her hands.

"Really and who told you that" I said standing up putting my backpack on cause class was about to end.

"Don't worry about that we finna fight" she put her hair into a bun.

"Why cause your dumbass want attention" I said pushing her out my way as people was instigating the whole thing.

She pulled my backpack causing me to fall on my ass, I took off my backpack and got up off the floor punching her dead in her face which shocked everyone in the room even Marion.

"Don't fucking touch me ever again cause next time bitch imma bash your face in" I grabbed my backpack and walked out the classroom.

I never talked shit about anybody only in my mind I ain't got time for her or no one else.

It has been 3 periods later which it was lunch and ya bitch is hungry.

I got my lunch which was a bag of chips and a ice drink.

I was walking past Marion's table as I was walking passed I tripped over someone's foot falling on my ass again.

I got up and looked at Marion laughing with his friends I knew it was him and his big head ass.

"Nigga tf" I yelled at him.

"Watch where you walking then" he smirked.

"How about you watch where you put yo dick in bitch" I yelled picking up my shit stepping on his all white Air Force 1s walking away.

After school I was walking down the hallway about go into the bathroom until someone grabbed my hand I turned around seeing fucking Marion.

"What" I said rolling my eyes.

"You think you finna step on my shoes and go home alive not only that call me a bitch" his eyes were cold which scared me.

"Nigga you is a bitch and them shoes basic everyone in the school got a pair" I said while he pushed me against the wall.

"Mamas imma take everyone you love if you keep disrespecting me, you too fine to be seen crying" he whispered into my ear then walking away.

••••••••••
Marion in mm
How you guys feel about the chapter, let me know.
Vote and comment🤩