10

Nigeria

"I love your family" I said getting in the car.

"Everybody do" he replied starting up the car.

"Where are we going" I asked tapping away on my phone.

"The mall" he answered.

"Why"

"We going to Jamaica"

"Really" I screamed practically jumping out my seat.

"Calm tf down damn" he said mugging me.

"You got any friends you wanna invite"

"Yes lemme call him right now" I joked.

"I ain't with that gay shit, so don't be calling no gay ass nigga"

"I'm playing damn it's a girl"

"Better"

I smacked my lips and called Lani.

LaLa🤩: Hey girl

Ria🤪: Hey

Ria🤪:Wanna go to Jamaica

LaLa🤩: You lying, who paying

Ria🤪: My friend

LaLa🤩: Who else coming

Ria🤪: Hold on

"Who else going" I asked holding the phone to my chest.

"TJ"

"Oh and when we leaving"

"3:00 am tomorrow"

Ria🤪: TJ and we leave tomorrow at 3:00 am so be ready before then

LaLa🤩: Alright see you tomorrow

Ria🤪: bye

"she said yes" I said smiling hard.

"Yea I know you was on speaker" he said with a duh tone.

"Bitch" I said under my breath.

"Tf you say" he questioned stopping the car in the middle of the road.

"I said you a bitch" I yelled causing him to park on the side of the road.

"So you want to repeat that again" he said chocking me.

"I mean if you gonna get rough like that then yeah" I said biting my lip.

"You shit probably like tidal waves down there" he let go of me and turned back into the road.

I mugged him and turned towards the window.

Once we got to the mall I rushed inside to the nearest bathroom to use it.

When I was washing my hands the bitch herself Grace had walked in.

"I don't even know why you putting lip gloss on bitch it ain't gonna make you pretty" she scoffed while I was applying chapstick on, this bitch talking about some lip gloss stupid ass.

"Says the one with the pussy as wide as they mouth" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bitch who tf you talking to imma call my brother on yo ass" she yelled getting in my face.

"Who give a fuck about yo brother you don't even know how to protect yo own self" I yelled getting in her face.

Before I knew it bitch punched me square in my face.

So I kicked her making her fall on her ass.

I dragged her by her hood out the bathroom and jumped on her punching her left and right, until I felt liquid on my fist but bitch ion give a fuck because this hoe finna know what's ugly today.

"Yo Nigeria get off her you finna kill her" I heard Marion yell grabbing me off Grace.

"You ugly ass bitch" she shouted whipping blood off her face.

"And what bitch" I yelled as Marion carried me away.

"Man chill" Marion chuckles setting me down on a bench outside of some store.

"What's funny" I asked mugging him.

"I been waiting for yo ass to break" he laughed as I crossed my hands.

"Now come on let's get you ass some clothes" he said holding my hand pulling me of the bench.
__________

I was laying in bed talking to my mom on the phone telling her I was gonna be in Jamaica for a week surprisingly she was fine with it.

"Aye you finna go to sleep or what" he asked pulling me closer to him.

"I'm want my pussy ate" I blurted out not even realizing I said it out loud.

"I mean is you asking for it" he laughed.

"Never mind I'm good"

"You sure" he asked rubbing my clit.

"Boy tf you still doing up here get the working" I said pushing him away.

"What I thought" he said smirking at me.

And you all ready know boy ate that shit right putting a bitch to sleep.

::::::::::::::::

Vote and Comment

Next chapter it's finna go down for all you freaky freaks 😏