Chapter 10

Lexa POV
I finally arrived at Clarke's apartment. It was kind of strange I would be picking her up considering the fact I didn't know who she was. I stepped out of the limousine after the driver opened the door.

I'm usually not into showing off money and fame but that would be needed for the ball I would be attending. I just hope it doesn't bother Clarke too much. I also hope my first impression on her isn't me being stuck up and snobby.

As I walked up the steps to knock on the door, I felt nervous. The same nervousness I got while I was planning all of this. I don't understand why it would attack me at this sudden moment.

I eventually found the courage to knock on the door because if I did not, we would be late. A couple of seconds after knocking, the door swung open. I saw a blur of red in front of me but not for long.

"Hey... just give me a sec to find my wallet," Clarke said apparently not knowing who I was. I didn't want to intervene considering I was trying to take it all in. Trying to logically think how it was even possible to be that beautiful.

Clarke had a long scarlet red dress that defined every single one of her curves. The way it clung onto her body was perfection. The slit in the dress didn't do justice to her legs which were peeking out while she walked around. I couldn't do anything but stare in awe.

Eventually, she found her wallet and tried offering me the money, still not knowing who I was. I gently held her hand which contained the money and said her name trying to grasp her attention.

Her eyes quickly fluttered to meet mine. God her eyes... I was quickly brought back to reality by the sound of her voice.

"I'm... I-... I thought you were... sorry... uh..." I quickly cut her off noticing how nervous she was.

I stare at her just a little, still in awe from all the beauty in front of me. The way her short blond hair brushed her shoulder just right. How her eyes shine in the room. I snap out of my thoughts, although I could probably stare at her all day. I figured there's no need to make her even more nervous since she has no idea what she agreed to.

"Clarke, it's fine. Are you ready or do you need another second?" I said trying to look as professional as possible.

"Damn Clarke, you didn't tell me your new friend was fucking hot," Raven said while walking down the stairs. I let a small smirk slip on my face caused by the kind words of her friend. My head instantly lowered knowing that Clarke would probably want to bite her head off.

"Raven" Clarke said in a growl but firm voice. She glared over at her finally peeling her eyes off of me.

Raven instantly threw up her hands defensively "Sorry I thought it was the pizza guy." I then chuckled at Raven's comment because of what had happened just moments ago.

"What's so funny?" Clarke and Raven say both at once, catching me off guard.

"Uh, nothing..." I said trying to divert the attention off of me. Both of the girls stared at me also raising their eyebrows in sync. I sighed, realizing that they weren't going to let this one go at all. "Raven's remark reminded me that you thought I was the pizza guy."

Clarke started to blush profusely at the comment I made. This then made Raven burst into laughter at the irony and how embarrassed Clarke looked. Almost as if on cue, Octavia walked down the stairs. "What's so funny?" Octavia said making Raven roar in laughter even more.

Raven then started pointing at Clarke's even more reddened face and at me while she was clutching her stomach. I had a small smile tugging at her face while I was trying to keep her composure for Clarke's sake.