The party (part 2)

(I'm just gonna put the name of the character who is talking before)

Mar- Mila, ma don't cry. Mattia was just drunk and he got mad. I swear.

Mila- I'm not mad that he was mad. He called me a whore, Mar. and I get for some girls they would laugh it off, but he's my brother.

Mar- Aye, you are not a whore Mila. Trust me I've been with Tons of girls who are way worse.

Mila- (sarcastically) thanks makes me feel so much better.

Mar goes and sits on the bed next to me. He puts his hand on my upper thigh. I look down at it. My heart starts racing. What is he doing to me? I shouldn't like him, I can't. I turn to him.

Mar- man I've been wanting to do this for so long.

He leans and puts his lips on mine. We start to move in sync. He takes control and slips his tongue inside my mouth. He gets more aggressive as time goes on. Slowly his hands go up my thigh and up my shirt. He grabs my breast and slowly leaves kisses down my jaw. I slightly moan. And I can feel a smile crawl on his face.

Mila- Mar, just do it. Please.

Mar- anything for you.

Time skip because Idk how to write smut.

We lay next to each without saying a word.

Mar- so you're telling me you aren't a virgin? Come on.

Mila- nope, I lost it to josh only like four months ago. And then you know how that ended. I rolled my eyes*

Mar- he starts to put his clothes on. And when he finished he gives me a small kiss on my lips.

Mila- you're leaving??

Mar- we cant make it obvious we were in here together for over an hour, mami.

Mila- yeah, I guess

I get dressed and just wait on the bed until Mar was about to leave. I stare at my hands while I play with my thumbs circling around each other.

Mar- you know what, actually, here.

He grabs my hand and stands me up

I smile uncontrollably.

We both walk out of the room and down the stairs. And I could have sworn I saw everyone turn around and stare at us. Some of the boys started clapping and chanting "get it mar!" the only one not is Mattia.

Mar and Mila- oh shit.

Ok i feel like this chapter was a little better. My writing is still super choppy, but I'll fix it.