Unforgettable Night

I get a text from Samy saying he's here. I grab my phone and run out to his car. Damn, an audi.

I get in the car and buckle up. (Safety first children :)

Samy: aye whattup.

Mar: what up shorty.

Mila: nun. Where's this party anyways.

Samy: north ridge. Those girls are bad asf.

Mila: again, don't you have a girl?

Samy: yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't think other girls are pretty. Just don't tell her that

Mar: wait, does she know you're going to this party?

Samy: hellllll nah. She's at dinner with her family anyways.

Mila: north ridge? Oh shit.

Mar: i told you it's a north ridge party.

Mila: i know i know. Those people just give me weird vibes. Yk?

Mar: you'll be fine. Just stay by me.

Samy: yeah the guys there are wack asf. They don't give af about who has a boyfriend. They'll get up all on you. They don't care.

Mar: yeah, well if they do anything to Mi-

Mila: they won't. I cut Mar off mid sentence.

We arrived at the party and I see this huge ass mansion. Mar walks over to me and grabs my hand. Samy is waiting for us to catch up so we walk faster over by him.

Samy: don't worry about the people here. Me and mar got you.

I smile reassuringly. This is why I love them.

We all walk inside together to hear loud music playing. "Hot now" by NBA is playing throughout the whole house. I squeeze Mar's hand because of how overwhelming this all is.

Samy sees two guys our age and goes over and shakes up with them. Mar does the same, leaving me alone at the entrance of the house; not knowing a single person there.

Mar turns around jogs over to me and grabs my hand and introduces me to the same guys Samy shook up with.

Mar: this is Dante and Anthony. They used to go to Passaic.

I wave and say hi to them.

Anthony: you shy?

Mila: nah. I just don't know anyone here besides Mar and Samy. I try saying over the loud music.

Mar: future girl right here. He says as he points to me.

Samy: you want a drink?

Mila: sure, why not.

Samy and I walk into the kitchen looking for the drinks. I look back at Mar socializing with a bunch of people. A bunch of girls go up to him and give him a hug. I turn back around and catch up with Samy.

Samy: shots?

Mila: yeah whatever.

Samy: what's up?

Mila: it's weird. I don't know anyone here. And girls being all over Mar.

We both turn around to see two girls recording and playing with Mar's hair. I get angry and ball my fists.

Samy: aye don't worry. Mar doesn't fuck with Northridge girls. Besides, he has you. He smiles at the last sentence.

Samy takes my hands and unballs my fists.