Early morning drive

Pinto comes and picks me and Mattia up at around 3 am. I'm hella tired, but it's fine. At least I get to be with my boys :) we walk out the door.

I'm just wearing a tight white long sleeve with my black nike sweatpants and air forces.

We hop in the back with Ale and Kairi. Pinto is driving obviously with Robert in the passenger seat. I sit sort of on top of Mattia and Kairi, sitting on each other of their legs (idk if that makes sense)

Pinto: yo, Mar is picking up Samy and some of the other guys. We are gonna meet them somewhere.

Kairi: we can't go anywhere. Way past curfew my guy.

I nod in agreement.

Alejandro: nah, we can just meet them on some random street.

Mattia: yeah you tweak.

Kairi just cowards down into his seat. Poor Kairi.

We drive around and listen to some music for a good 10 minutes when Pinto gets a call. He answers it using his Bluetooth in the car.

Pinto: yo.

??: yo. We are on Marshall and lindon.

Mar.

Pinto: aight, we'll be there in 5 minutes.

Mar: aight.

The call ends. I'm nervous.

We get to the street and see Mar parked. We pull up next to them to hear the bass in his car blaring. Samy is jamming in the front seat with Max and Parker in the back seat.

We are chill now. Parker apologized to me about that one day in the summer. It took Max a little longer, but he apologized right before soccer season started.

Pinto parks in front of them and We see Samy, Max, and Parker get out of the car. Kairi opens his side of the door closest to the street. Mattia pushes me out and we kinda just stand there. The boys shake up with each other, while the others hug me.

I turn around to see Mar looking down at his phone. He's just sitting in the car. I walk over and knock on the passengers side window. He looks up like he just saw a ghost. He notices that it's me, so he unlocks the car. I get in and sit down hesitantly.

Mila: hi.

Mar: hey.

He doesn't took up at me, he just keeps typing on his phone.

I sort of peak over to see who he's texting.

Mila: who you texting?

I try not to sound nosy, but more interested, you know?

Mar: my brother. He's covering for me in case my parents wake up.

Mila: ah.

I look up and see Mattia smiling at us. He just puts up a thumbs up. I do it back sarcastically.

Mila: mar, i know things aren't good with us right now.

Mar: you think so?