Goodbye :(

Today's the last day Alvaro and Roshaun will be here :(. They are supposed to leave around 3ish, so me and the boys decided to go drop them off and walk them in.

Ngl, this is one of the hardest days ever. I'm going to have to say goodbye to two of my best friends.

We all pile in the car to go to the airport. As we get there we all look at each other. None of us want to get out. That's until Alejandro says, "it's time. We gotta do this."

We get out of the car slowly and help Roshaun and Alvaro get their bags. Surprisingly they didn't have a lot considering they had to pack away their entire lives into suitcases and boxes. I guess the moving company deals with that, though.

We walk inside, just having a normal conversation. We can't go through security with them so that's when we stop. I reach out my arms to pull them into a hug, but the rest of the guys join too.

I hear sniffles coming from each of the boys. I let out a few tears myself. I pull away and look at Roshaun.

I give him a big hug, burying my head into his chest.

Mila: thank you for everything Roshaun. You don't understand how much I will miss you and Roshuana. Promise to visit.

Roshaun: only if you visit me.

Mila: of course.

Roshaun: I'll miss you goon. Hey, don't get pregnant while I'm gone either.

I punch him softly.

Mila: no promises.

He smiles and just nods his head. He goes and says goodbye to the other boys one at a time. I look over at Alvaro who is hugging Mattia. Looks like they're both crying right now. I stand there a little awkwardly waiting for my turn to say goodbye to him.

Mattia finally pulls away from the hug and shakes up with him. I walk over and looking at them both.

Mila: is it my turn?

Mattia nods and backs away.

Alvaro pulls me into a hug right away. I dig my head into his shoulder and start balling my eyes out.

Alvaro: hey, kid don't cry. I'll see you before you know it. I'll visit soon.

Mila: it's just gonna be weird without you here, you know?

Alvaro: i know. I know. But remember, you're visiting me too.

Mila: i know.

He wipes away a tear.

Mila: tell me how you like it when you settle in. I need to know that you like Florida before I visit.

He laughs.

Alvaro: right right. Cause if I don't like it, you don't either.

I nod. I pull him in for one more hug.

Mila: I'll miss you more than you'll ever know Varo.

Alvaro: I'll miss you too Mimi. Hey, and if Mar gives you problems, let me know, I'll kick his ass for you.

I smile and nod.

We both pull away and I walk backwards towards the boys. Mattia puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I look up at him, both having cloudy vision.

We wave goodbye to them and watch them go through security.

I know I'm gonna see them again, but damn.