Birthday Pt.2 🤭

(The moment you guys have waited for: here it is)

I get a call from someone at around 3 am.

I groan and sit up.

Mar. What the hell could he possibly need rn.

I answer groggily.

Mar: did I wake you?

Mila: what do you think?

Mar: well I'm outside your house.

Mila: go to sleep Mar

Mar: no I'm actually outside your house. I'm picking you up. You forgot to give me my present earlier.

Present? What?

Mila: I'll be right out. Hold on.

I put on my air forces and run outside quietly and quickly cause it's freezing.

I get in the car and Mar drives off.

Mila: care to explain?

Mar: you forgot to give me my present.

Mila: what present Mar?

We drive in silence for a few minutes and he parks in a dark parking lot.

Mila: are you gonna answer me now.

He turns towards me in his seat.

Mar: my present.

Mila: yes, you've said this three times and I still don't know what you're talking about.

Mar: you. You're the present. After I saw you in that red dress. God damn. You looked fine today mamas.

Mila: oh you BOLD bold.

He reaches out and grabs my thigh. I look down and just stare. He really picked me up at 3 am to fuck? I mean shiiii I'm down.

Mila: birthday sex huh?

Mar: well, it's not really my birthday anymore.

Mila: we will just say it is.

I lean towards him and kiss him slowly.

He starts pulling at my legs, urging me to move closer to him.

I close the space between us and straddle his lap. He leaves wet kisses all down my neck, but not really leaving any marks.

I tug at his jeans, telling him to take them off.

He does and I do the same. He starts pulling off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and underwear.

Mila: your turn.

He smiles and lifts up his arms. I start pulling his shirt up, to see his bare chest and underwear.

He licks his lips and leans in again. He cups my breasts. I feel the seat slowly start moving down. Now I'm practically laying on him.

I start kissing down his neck and chest. I move my hands up and down his chest. I feel his hands slowly start grabbing my hair and gently pushing my head down. (Yes, for right now he is a head pusher. Sorry)

(Ah this part is literally going to make me cringe, but here it goes)

I slowly start pulling down his underwear. His bulge pops through. I breathe in and just go in for it.

I start off slow, but then I get used to the feeling. My tongue wanders around it. Mar starts pulling on my hair and guides my head to help.

I bob my head faster and faster. Up and down, Mila. That's all you gotta do.