Love life advice

(This picture just hits different)

The boys decided to have a relaxed day, but it seems like Mar has different plans for us.

Mar: let me take you shopping.

Mila: what?

Mar: yerd.

Mila: like... you want to take me to a mall and shop? Since when have you liked shopping?

Mar: i don't, but I feel like I haven't spent time... alone with you in a minute.

Mila: yay, lets go right now.

I decided to dress simple today. (Minus the sweater)

We took the bus because we didn't want to pay for an Uber

Mar makes some tik toks of his daily dances. Ngl he do be vibin tho.

We get to the mall, and I'm automatically overwhelmed by how many people are here. We walk through the long strip and the smell of perfume hits us.

I spot Victoria's Secret and grab Mar's hand. I drag him into the store.

He gives me a desperate look like he wants to leave.

Mila: come on you can help me pick out some things.

Mar: fine.

We walk through the store until I see a cute underwear and bra set. It was black and lacy, it was simple, but super appealing.

Mar: i better be the only one seeing you in this.

Mila: who else would see me in this Mar?

Mar: i don't know. You should wear it on New Years though.

He winks at me.

Mila: don't be such a flirt.

We buy the set and walk throughout the mall. We stop at a few more stores, including Sephora.

Mar: mamas you don't need makeup

Mila: don't say that. I like doing makeup and besides I just need a concealer.

Mar: I'll pretend I know what that means.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand.

Mila: it'll be quick, i promise.

Mar: don't make promises you can't keep.

Mila: 5 minutes at most.

I grab everything I need and head out.

After an hour we head back to the bus stop.

Now, I love Florida, but there's some weird ass people here, but I don't judge. Crackhead news titles are all over tik tok, so that's how I see Florida now.