Meet the parents

Mar is currently at my house. Usually Mattia is here and that's my excuse to have him over, but Mattia is out with a girl rn and my parents aren't home. If i get in trouble for having him over istg.

Mar: now. When am I officially going to meet your parents?

Mila: mar, you've known them for two years. You don't have to meet them.

Mar: yeah I do. You know have dinner with la familia.  Have some pasta or whatever you italians eat.

Mila: hey. I'm Mexican too.

Mar: like i said. You're Italian. Am I wrong?

Mila: no

Mar: exactly.

Mila: ok well when am I meeting your family hmm? Never met your sister or your parents.

Mar: tonight. I already told them you were coming over.

Mila: oh holy shit. That was quick. What time.

Mar: 6:30.

Mila: oh my god. That's in 1 and a half hours! I need to get ready!

Mar: you don't have to dress up. My mom is making pasta...

Mila: ahaha. Why?

Mar: cause i told her you were Italian.

Mila: why is me being Italian such a big deal for you? Also, I don't know what to wear Mar. i need to make a good impression.

Mar: you look good in anything. But you don't need to dress nice mamas. Just wear some jeans and a nice shirt.

I nod and grab mom jeans and a pinkish sweater out of my closet:

Mar: it's like 70° out shorty

Mila: i have a black tank top under it. It's fine.

Mar: alright ma. Whatever you say. You know, after dinner you can take off that sweater and-

Mila: lets just go to your house now yeah?

Mar: you always interrupt me when I say some cute shit.

Mila: more like horny. Now let's go. I don't want my parents getting mad for having you over.

Mar: wait, they don't know we're dating?

Mila: no not yet.

Mar: is that why you don't want me to meet them.

Mila: again, you already know them. 2. I've been meaning to tell them it's just never a good time. They've been stressed lately.