Crying session

We get to the pizza place, but i stay in the car for a little. I need a breather.

The boys get out of the car and told me they're gonna save me a seat. I nod and watch them walk away.

I go on my phone and see 6 notifications telling me that people added me on snap. Probably the boys from the other team. I add them all back.

Right away I get a snapchat from one of them. It's #4, i guess his name is Edgar. Ew, child anyways soooo. (Bruh i saw someone comment he probably has an Edgar haircut so I had to name him Edgar)

He sends me a picture of him and his teammates on the bus.

I snap back a pic of my full face.

After a few minutes he snaps be back. But this time he says: shawty you fine. Let me take you out.

I respond back saying: yeah, ok... Edgar.

I don't want to be a bitch and say no, so i try and be funny. I decide that's enough talking to Edgar, so I get out of the car and walk inside. The boys are seated at a large table. They saved me a seat next to Mattia at the end of the table.

I guess they already ordered food, but I'm not really hungry.

Mila: um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.

Mattia nods and I get up and speed walk to the bathroom. I feel like I'm about to puke. I go into a stall and just stand there.

Why am I panicking?

I walk back out and wash my hands. I stare in the mirror

You're the baddest bitch Mila. THE baddest. You don't need Mar.

Except, something in the back of my head keeps telling me I do. I love him. I can't lose him.

I walk out and go sit back down.

Kairi: you good?

I look up and see him across from me. I nod and smile. (Smile and wave boys, smile and wave)

After we finished dinner we talk until we get the check.

We head outside and Mattia invites the guys over. Meaning Mar, Samy, Kairi, Robert, Pinto, and Alejandro.

We head back to the house. It's just me and Mattia in his car. It's pretty silent until he says something.

Mattia: okay, why are you being so quiet.

Mila: i don't know.

Mattia: are you fucking depressed. I don't get it.

Mila: no Mattia, just lay off and stop being a bitch.

Mattia: I'm not trying to be. It's just you've been so sad because of Mar for the past few weeks. And i heard what you said on the field today about ending your fight or you guys or whatever.

Mila: congrats, you can hear with your own two ears! Want a cookie?

Mattia: fuck off with the attitude, I'm trying to help.

Mila: you're not really helping right now.

Mattia: can you just listen? To me? For once?