Pool party

This is what the backyard looks like: also just imagine that the cement is all grass and instead of the trees in the background it's just more houses. It's not like a forestry background :)

I see Alejandro and Kairi trying to grill, not really working out for them

I see Alejandro and Kairi trying to grill, not really working out for them. I walk over and grab the spatula.

Mila- you guys are helpless. I'll do it. I grab the spatula from Kairi

Kairi- takes the spatula away from me actually I got it.

Alejandro- actually I do.

Mila- both of you stfu. You are Burning the hot dogs as we speak.

Kairi and Alejandro frantically try flipping them off the grill.

Mila- again, helpless.

I grab the spatula from Kairi and flip them onto a plate.

Kairi- pizza?

Alejandro- I'll go order it. He says sadly.

I laugh and turn to walk away from them. Kairi grabs my hand and spins me around.

Mila- what?

Kairi- follow me.

He pulls me beside the pool. He leans in closer to me and before I know it I'm being pushed in the pool. Before I hit the water I hear laughter.

Oh hell no. This little bitch.

I get out and grab his wrists with both of my hands. I then proceed to kick drop him to the grass.

Mila- I was NOT planning on going in the water yet Kairi.

He gets up laughing.

Kairi- aye good shit. Did Mar teach you that last night?

He winks at me and walks away.

I gasp. Thank god nobody heard that.

Alvaro- I heard what he said. Is it true?

Scratch that. Alvaro heard it. All the boys (Mattia, Alejandro, roshaun, Kairi, and robert) walk over to me, surrounding me in a little circle so I am in the middle.

Mila- is what true?

Mattia- guys, let's not.

Robert- did u and Mar fuck?

Roshaun- Nah, she walked in on Alex and Vic. He starts laughing

Alejandro gets embarrassed and rubs the back of his neck.

Kairi- I'm sorry- he mouths this so only I can hear him.

Mattia- even if she did what is it to you guys. You trying to get with my sister too?

They all back off. All saying "no's and nope's"

Alejandro- hey I got a girl.

He steps back, arms up in the air in defense.

As soon as the boys are all far away enough, Kairi walks up to me.

Kairi- Mila, I'm sorry i didn't know they didn't know. You know?

Mila- as much as that was so confusing to hear, it's fine. Word got around at the party anyways. I just don't want it getting around anymore. Even I'm surprised they don't know.

Alvaro pops up out of nowhere in between me and Kairi.

Alvaro- AHA! So it is true.

Mila- please don't tell anyone. Even if people already know, just please please PLEASE deny it.

Kairi- i thought you liked Mar? Why don't you want people knowing now?

Alvaro- did he hurt you? Istg if he did-

Kairi- tf u gonna do about Alvaro he's 5'10 you're 5'4

Alvaro- I'll blackmail him.

Mila- no he didn't hurt me varo. (Her nickname for Alvaro).

Alvaro- good.

Mila- this isn't even that big of deal. I'm just being dramatic. I mean he does this with every girl right? So I'm not the only one?

Mar- who does what with every girl?

Kairi- that is my cue to go. Cmon

He grabs Alvaro and drags him away from me and Mar.

Mila- I laugh awkwardly. No one I was just talking about a movie.

Mar- It don't matter. There's a pause. You went swimming without me already?

Mila- oh, aha yeah Kairi pushed me in. But don't work I kicked him to the ground.

Mar- good. Hey, why you been acting so weird today? You didn't want me coming early, now you're laughing awkwardly. Something's off

Mila- can we not talk about this rn.

Mar- yeah ight whatever.

Mar walks away from me to go sit by the boys on the other side of the pool.

Is it a good idea to talk to him about it? Should i just wait out my own feelings until I get passed what Mattia told me?

Yay!! Another chapter done. I hope you guys liked it. This is one of my fav chapters so far just cause the boys are a little more involved in it.