1: First day if school

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Jungkook wake up or you'll be late." My mom was yelling at me.

I groaned in frustration, all I want to do is sleep in but I guess that's out of the table now. I get out of bed and yell back at my mom, "I'm up!"

Seeing as time wasn't slowing down I went to get ready, then went downstairs, I ate a light breakfast and headed out the front door.

"Bye mom."

"Bye sweetie." My mom sped towards me kissed my cheek and handed me my math textbook.

"Another year of hell." I muttered.
Well at least I get to see my friends.

Jin's P.O.V.
"Kids wake up!!" I yelled at my friends but I like it more like kids.

"I'm already up eomma Jin!" Y/N said.

Yes they call me eomma. Let's just say they don't have parents. ("Aww that's sad😢") " shut up moonlight" ("sorry damn ok go on with the story!") "thank you"
Like I was saying yea non have parents. The most sensitive one in the three is Jimin. Ever since the accident that happen to his parents he's been really sensitive about his feelings.

" Y/N can you wake the other two up."
"Sure!" I then saw her running to the boys room to wake them up.

Time skip~~( don't know what else to put 😓😅)

Author's P.O.V.
"Guys hurry up we're going to be late!"
Jin was telling his friends while running. 
"OH SHIT!!" "Young lady did you just say a bad word!!" Jin was scolding Y/N while walking behind Jimin and Taehyung. But suddenly both boys stop. Jin and Y/N bump into the boys.
"Why the hell you stop it's late!!" Jin said.
"L-look" Jimin was stuttering and afraid while the two in the back didn't know what it was. Jimin than ran behind Jin while Taehyung took a step back.
"Well look who it is the nerds oh the school."
Jungkook said while looking at them.
"Um please excuse us but we have to go to class.!" Jin said pushing his way through while holding Jimin's and Y/N hands and Taehyung holding onto Y/N's.
"Fine I'll let you go but don't think our conversation is over." Namjoon said while looking at Jin walking away.

——————————-—
Well this is all for today I'll try to update soon. I couldn't really think of something but yea hope y'all enjoy. Sorry it's short😅.

 Sorry it's short😅

Took me a while to write the whole thing down