10:oh shit...

before I start I just want to say thank you for all the reads cause I thought there would only be like 10 people reading but no so thank you hope yall enjoy this part!!!💜💜💜❤❤❤                                              ______________________________

Yoongi's P.O.V

    My head hurts and I don't know what just happened. (if u read the last chapter you'll know what he means.) like I was just talking to the guys and randomly I got a vision or flashback of something.

                                                                later that day (got nothing yo put)

My head still hurts but it wasn't that bad like I took painkillers. school wasn't over yet, it was my second to last class and I just want to leave and go to my bed. one reason why I want to leave is because this is hell. second and last reason is because PARK JIMIN (u in love bitch. "shut up and continue and don't stop." ok jeez bye.) is in my last 2 classes. the worst part is that he sits beside me. and the rest are n the same class but in different seats. great not going to be fun.

Namjoon's P.O.V

     shit I forgot that Seokjin sits beside me nit fun this is torture help. (well... DEAL with IT. "jeez ok damn calm your shit.)

Jungkook's P.O.V

    so this is torture and hell. I'm sitting right next to KIM TAEHYUNG. you can say I'm over exaggerating but I can't take this help.

Hoseok's P.O.V

HELP!!!! I can't handle this I can't. Y/N is sitting next to me. I took my phone out and texted the group chat with the guys.

Hoseokie: HELP I WANT TO DIE!!!!

Muscle pig: bitch me too.

Grandpa hyung: Same

Smart ass: So all if us want to die.

Hoseokie: Yep, cause this to much.

Smart ass: True but we have too survive the last 2 classes.

Grandpa hyung: Jungkook why u so red?

Muscle pig: shut up it's just to much for me.

Hoseokie: u know that they r staring at us.

smart ass: oh shit!!

Grandpa hyung: oh shit!!

Muscle pig: oh shit!!

"umm... are you okay." "yes, I'm okay Y/N." no I'm not  help!! "oh okay umm... wanna hang out with me and my friends, your friends can come too." okay what should I say uh... lets go with yes. "sure where do we meet?" "we could meet at the café across the school." "okay ima tell my friends." "ok see you later bye." "ok bye." wait what time though? "oh yea the time will be 4:00pm, is that ok?" "yea it is." "ok bye now." "bye" did she just read my mind?

Hoseokie: we gonna go somewhere at four so yall get ready.

Muscle pig: where?

Hoseokie: a café across school.

Smart ass: ok, but why?

Hoseokie: hang out with someone.

Muscle pig: ok

Grandpa hyung: with who?

Smart ass: yea, with who?

Hosekie: Y/N and her friends

                                                              ALL: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!