8: should we?

Taehyung's P.O.V
After Jimin woke up I called Jin-hyung. "Jimin I called Jin-hyung." "Ok, but what happened?" "Uh... it's better if you know when the other two come." Right then when I finished talking Jin and Y/N came in.

Jimin's P.O.V
When Jin-hyung and Y/N came they started explaining what happened. "B-but it already happened to me last week, why did it happen again?" "I don't know probably your powers are getting stronger cause you are the main and strongest of us." True" I was confused on why it happened. Was it because of my soulmate or cause of my powers getting stronger? "Guys don't forget that we do have soulmates that we don't know who they are." "Right...guys like we met Jungkook and his friends do you think they are our soulmates?" Y/N said and we were all in shock. (Jungshook hehe sorry)

Jin's P.O.V
Oh shit...if she's right I think I'll know who will be our soulmates of them four. "I would've felt it though." "Jin-hyung that's true you would've felt it cause you know what, so it's weird that you didn't." "Guys it won't work if they are but human." Jimin just made me realize that they ain't human. "Ok, you know what ima go talk to that bitch Namjoon." And I left going to the cafeteria to get that bitch.

Namjoon's P.O.V
I was talking to the guys when Seokjin Cosme and dragged me out. "Woah Seokjin, why you pulling me out randomly?" "I need to talk to you." "OK talk away I'm listening." "What are you?" That question through me off, I didn't know what to say. "Namjoon what are you and your friends?, I'm not going to repeat myself." "Uhhhh" "Namjoon tell me, I'm not going to say it again." "I can't tell you." I didn't know what to say. "Namjoon tell me it's urgent I need to know." "Fine ima tell you but don't tell anyone." "Ok tell me." Here it goes. "I am..."
________________________________ hehe you thought I was going to tell welp I'm not. I was going to update yesterday but I didn't. Well hope you enjoy. Sorry I left it there but I may post the next chapter today later on or tomorrow. Welp byeeeee 👋👋💜💜💜