13: this cant be happening,not now!!

Author's P.O.V
Yoongi was at the verge of panicking. He had to get Jin out and tell him to get Jimin right away. "Jin can you get Jimin." (Btw I didn't mention this but the other 3 except Namjoon got their memories.) "why?" Jin asked. "Because I need him ASAP!" "Fine" "thank you, now hurry." Yoongi said in a worried tone.

Jimin's P.O.V
"Jimin!" "AH, what the hell Jin-hyung you scared me." "Sorry,language, and Yoongi needs your help." "Ok,take me to him." "Alright let's go." We teleported to Namjoon's house (don't ask how I know) and went inside. Right when I got in I felt this really dark aura from a room. Yoongi then came out and dragged me to the room he just got out from." "Jin I need you to get out." Yoongi said more like commanded. "First it's hyung to you and second, why?" "Get out I don't want you to get hurt"-Yoongi. "Fine but hurry." He left and Namjoon to transform.

" He left and Namjoon to transform

(This is how Namjoon looks like.)

Author's P.O.V
Both Yoongi and Jimin got ready and transform too.

(This is how Jimin looks)

(This is how Yoongi looks)

They started battling Namjoon because his powers were getting stronger. "Yoongi I can't keep this up, it's draining all my energy."-Jimin "me neither angel, get Jin!"-Yoongi "ok." When Jimin came back Jin was with him. "Jin me and Jimin are going to trap you in a bubble and you kiss Namjoon so he goes back to normal." Yoongi explained. Jin did as what he was instructed to do. When it was over Jimin almost collapsed from exhaustion but luckily Yoongi caught him. "JIMIN!" Jin screamed out in a worried tone. "Jin-hyung it's ok he's just exhausted from using so much power." Yoongi explained. After hearing that Jin calmed down. Namjoon started waking up. "W-what happened?" He asked.
________________________________
Sorry that it's short but I didn't have much in mind but still managed to write something. Fun fact about me is that I got an exam in two weeks and after that I got the end of grade test in seven weeks so this won't be fun. Welp hope you enjoyed this.