2: sensitivity

Namjoon's P.O.V
When Jin was walking away Yoongi said something but I wasn't paying attention. "Mhm." I said. Then Yoongi pushed me. "DUDE YOU LIKE HIM!!!" Yoongi yelled. "YAH!! WHY did you PUSH ME!! Anyway what were u saying?" I asked confused. "I was saying do you LIKE Seokjin?!" Yoongi yelled at me again. "Okay stop arguing and Namjoon just answer later. Ya know that Jungkook left right?!" Hoseok said and we ran.

Jungkook's P.O.V
While the two idiots were arguing I told Hoseok that I was going inside the school. "Ok I'll tell these two when their done arguing." Hoseok said while looking at the two. "Alright." And I left leaving them behind. The reason I left was because I'm gonna follow the cute boy I saw earlier.

Taehyung's P.O.V
Jin was pulling us away and went inside a classroom to calm Jimin down. "Jimin calm down just breathe." Jin was telling him to calm down. "Tae you know that Jungkook was staring at you." Y/N whispered in my ear. "Yea I noticed he's been staring at me like that for 2 years already why do you think I backed away!" I whispered back to her. "Ohh that makes more sense!!" She whispered again. "Now that you mention it all those boys in that group be staring at us.

Jin's P.O.V
While I was calming Jimin down I heard their conversation. "You two stop talking and go get water." I said as they responded with a " ok eomma!!" As they left I stayed with Jimin. Then one of the teachers came in and asked me what are we doing here, I explained why we were here. The teacher let us and said that we should go home instead. And so then I told tae and Y/N that we were going home. They chose to stay at school and take notes for me and Jimin.

Taehyung's P.O.V
Me and Y/N stayed at school while Jin and Jimin left.

TIME SKIP
I was in class when I caught Jungkook glancing at me. "Miss can I go to the bathroom." "Yes you may go Taehyung." I left and went to the bathroom. I then heard the door open. I saw that it was a DUDE (sorry I had too😅) and started walking up to me.

————————————————
Hehe going to be continued I literally had no idea but yea oh y'all enjoy byeeee (sorry it's short😓)